smoke

Eddie never liked having anyone in his trailer. Except steve.
Ever since he met steve that day, he was smitten. Steve was the only thing he could think about.

One day steve and eddie were watching tv in eddies trailer, eddies uncle worked nights, so he wasn't there.

Eddie and steve had been dating in secret for a couple weeks now but had only really just been hanging out. This time was different.

Eddie lit a joint and had it resting between his lips. Steve layed his head on eddies lap whilst he played with eddies rings. Twirling them aroung his fingers and tracing the tattoos on eddies arm.

Eddies eyes were focused on the tv but steve wanted them on him.

Steve thought of ways to get his attention while he traced the ink on eddies skin.

Steve then sat up and jumped over eddies lap. Placing one leg either side of him.

He took the joint out from eddies
Lips and place it between his own, taking in a big puff of smoke. He then started coughing before eddie took the joint back.

He laughed, "let me show you how to do it". He placed the joint on his lips and breathed in a large puff of smoke. He remkved the joint and moved his lips tawards steves. Steve opened his mouth slightly and eddie blew the smoke into steves mouth.

Steve breathed in the smoke for a sceond before closing the gap between them. He pressed his lips against eddies. Eddie grabbed the back of steves neck with one hand and grabbed his thigh with the other.

Steve ran his hand through eddies hair before removing his lips and blowing the smoke away.

"You got it now?" Eddie asked with a smirk.

"Not quite" steve answered. "Show me again".

Eddie put the joint out before smashing their lips back together. Eddie removed his jacket and attempted to pull up steves shirt. Steve placed a hand on eddies face and pulled away once again.

"Slow down big boy. We've got the whole night ahead of us".

Eddies smiled and kissed him again.