Perfect

Am I gay? Steve thought. I like boys. Right? I mean.. I like Eddie. But I like girls too! Right? Oh god! Why does this have to be so complicated?!
Steve rambled in to robin during their whole shift.
She tried her best to explain the meaning of being bi, but Steve was too stubborn to take in that information.
"Robin am I gay?"
"Steve for the last time! Do you like men?"
"Yes"
"Do you like women?"
"Yes"
"Then you are bi!"
"Ok..but"
"But nothing! Look you can be confused all you like but our shift is 6 hours and it feels like eternity when you keep talking"
"Ok."
Robin finally felt like he stopped.
"But it's not all men... it's Eddie"
Robin smiled at Steve's confusion on his sexuality.
"Do you love Eddie?"
"Absolutely"
"Then that's all that matters"
Steve didn't say another word about being confused or uncertain on his sexuality. Because it didn't matter. It didn't matter if he didn't know what or who he liked. Because he knew that he loved Eddie. Eddie was perfect.
After their shift Steve dropped robin home and thought that he would show how much he loved his boyfriend.

*eddies pov*
Eddie was practising with his band before they had a gig in the next few days. Even though they were so excited to play at their first real job, it was exhausting.
"Alright guys I think that's a good place to stop"
They all packed up their stuff and Eddie began to head back to his trailer.
He missed Steve, even though they had only been apart a few hours, he missed his touch, his gaze. His little strands of hair that perfectly lay crooked on his forehead. The way his cheeks and nose glowed red whenever Eddie complemented him. The way that Steve made him feel.
Eddie felt that he wanted to prove how much he appreciated Steve, so in his way home he went to the shop and picked up some of Steve's favourite snacks, and even though it felt slightly cliche doing it, he bought Steve a flower(which flower he didn't know. But it was yellow and Steve loved the colour yellow)
As Eddie drive home and walked into the trailer ready to see Steve's face, his own jaw dropped when he saw his boyfriend stood by the table with loads of take out and a horror movie that he rented.
"Surprise!"
Steve said through a smile brighter than the sun.
"Oh my god. This is amazing"
"I got your favourite take out and rented this horror film that you said you wanted to watch"
"Wow! I.. I bought your favourite snacks and this.."
Eddie held out the flower to Steve and saw the red flow through Steve's face.
It was the most beautiful thing ever.
Steve ran up to Eddie and held him.
"I love you so much! You're perfect"
"I love you too! But you are perfecter"
They both hugged again and enjoyed one of their most treasured memories.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but while I read through some old comments on my other stories, I saw how much you loved my other posts and it motivated me to write another. Without you guys my stories wouldn't exist and they are so fun to write and just help keep me grounded.

Thank you xxx