Car

Even though they couldn't go out on dates in public without being harassed, one of the things that they loved doing was going on late night drives in eddies van.
   One night they went out and didn't even know where they were going but they didn't care.
Eddie played his tapes of his favourite songs and Steve gazed at him as he rambled on about his favourite bands.
    Half the time Steve had no idea what Eddie was talking about but he loved how passionate Eddie felt about them.

"What?" Eddie asked as he caught a glimpse of Steve staring at him.
"Nothing. I just love how much you love talking about things you love"
They both laughed at how many times Steve said love.
As they kept driving don't you (forget about me) came on. And Eddie couldn't help but sing along.
"Won't you, come see about me. I'll be alone. Dancing you know it baby!"
He sang at the top of his lungs, driving in the middle of nowhere.
"Don't you! Forget about me!"
Steve laughed.
"Believe me i could never forget you" he said.
Eddie smiled.
"Aw you love me that much" eddie said trying to mock Steve.
But Steve turned serious. "Yes. I love you that much"
Eddie quickly pulled over on the side of the road.
"Woah what are yo-" Steve got cut off by eddie kissing him.
"I love you that much too" eddie said before kissing Steve again.
     Without a second thought Steve climbed onto eddies lap.
He kissed down eddies neck and ran his fingers through his hair. Eddie moaned at the feeling and clawed at Steve's back.
As Steve began unbuckling eddies belt eddie stopped him.
"Hey"
Steve looked at him confused.
"Slow down. We have all night"
Eddie took off Steve's shirt and kissed down his chest. Steve's patience was limited but he did anything for eddie.
     And the longer he felt eddie touch him the more he never wanted it to end.
   Steve removed eddies shirt and sucked on his collar bone and down his shoulders slowly leaving bruises and marks.
Steve looked at eddie in the eyes and looked down as if he was asking permission. Eddie nodded. And Steve unbuckled eddies belt and pulled them down to his ankles eddie did the same while helping steve with his.
Steve straddled eddie and rode him as they both turned into a moaning mess.
    The silence from the night enhanced their moans.
"Oh~eddie"
"Oh~Harrington~"
They both came at the same time and steve climbed off eddie falling into his seat.
"Wow"
"Yeah"
They caught their breath before getting dressed.
They drove back home but as eddie pulled into the driveway he saw steve was asleep.
He smiled and carried him inside.
He kissed his forehead before laying him on the bed. And then laying next to him.
Goodnight my love.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it's been a long few weeks so I will keep trying to post regularly but thank you for your patience xxx