Bet part 2

This part is dedicated to @Kaazuushii
😏😏

As Eddie and Steve walk into Steve's house, Eddie pushes Steve into the door closing it forcefully while kissing his neck.
With on hand on the door and the other on Steve's hip Eddie nibbles at the blondes throat leaving bruises.
"Now I'm glad I didn't have the money"
Steve said with a smug smile.
Eddie grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him away from the door. He saw a couch in the corner of his eye so he pulled Steve to it. He pushed him into the couch and sat with his knees either side of Steve.
   Before eddie could do anything else Steve spoke. "Hey eddie, is this a.. one time thing?"
"Do you want it to be a one time thing?"
"No"
"me neither"
They both smiled, as eddie leaned down and connected their lips. Steve ran his fingers down eddies back and pulled his shirt up, revealing his tattoos.
Eddie lifted Steve's shirt as well and kissed down his chest, to his stomach, to his hips.
Steve threw his head back as he felt the metal heads lips on his skin.
"Oh eddie.."
Eddie smiled at his reaction and kept going leaving more bruises down Steve's body.
Eddie then stood up suddenly. Steve looked at him confused, and watched as he walked to the stairs and up to the bedroom. Steve wasted no time in following him.
He ran upstairs and chased eddie into the bedroom.
"Well, we'll Steve Harrington a bedroom. I must admit I pictured alot more gold"
Steve laughed sarcastically before pushing eddie onto the bed.
"Do you wanna be smug, or do you wanna do this?"
Steve said as he gazed down at the brunette before him.
"Oh I wanna do this"
Eddie pulled Steve's belt so that Steve fell on top of him.
He kissed his lips passionately before undoing his belt.
They both removed their trousers and were left in their boxers.
"Are you sure?" Eddie said in a serious tone.
"Absolutely" Steve whispered into eddies ear.
Eddie positioned himself to Steve and kissed him once more before thrusting into him. (😏😏😏)
"Oh..my.. god" Steve moaned in both pleasure and pain.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes.. faster"
Eddie did as was told and went faster.
    He kept going and going until he hit Steve's prostate causing Steve to become a moaning mess. Unable to speak Steve tried to form words.
"I'm... cu..cum..cumming"
"Me too"
They both came, and collapsed on one another.
Both a mess and breathing heavily.
"So... I'm guessing this means you like me"
Eddie said.
"You're a fucking asshole you know that?"
Steve answered looking into eddies eyes.
"I like you too Harrington"

Haha this one is for that one comment from Kaazuushii. This is for you, you horny mf xxx