Black cat and Golden retriever

Steve and Eddie had been dating for a few months now, and the only people who knew were Robin (who Steve first came out to and he trusts most in the world) and max (who saw Steve leaving eddies trailer at 1 in the morning).
   The best thing about having them know was that they could go on dates and make it seem like a day out with friends. So one day, Eddie, Steve, robin and max went out to mall and watched a movie in the theatre.
"Oh look the breakfast club" said Robin.
    Steve and Eddie sat next to each other while max and robin sat on either side.
Halfway through the movie they saw that Allison and Andrew were flirting.
"Look at them, they're like a black cat and a golden retriever"
Steve and Eddie looked at each other and smiled.
"You're my black cat" steve whispered to Eddie.
"And you're my golden retriever" Eddie whispered back.
A few minutes later steve touched eddies hand for a moment before getting up and leaving for the bathroom.
    Eddie waited for a second and then followed.
He walked through the door and steve wasted no time in slamming their faces together and pushing Eddie to the wall.
   "Steve not here"
"Why not?"
Steve continued to kiss Eddie neck and leave bruises.
"What if someone walks in?"
"We'll be quick"
He took Steve's face in his hands.
"I just don't want you to be outed when you aren't ready"
Steve smiled and kissed Eddie once more.
"Ok. My little black cat"
"Let's go back home. My golden retriever"

I'm sorry this one is crap but I had the idea and thought it was cute but oh well.
    Thank you for being here xx❤️