jewelery

Eddie and steve were hanging out together at eddie's trailor. Eddie was playing his favourite songs while steve listened to him explaining why they were so good and telling facts about the bands and artists.

Steve loved seeing how passionate eddies was about music.

"So yeah, thats why i love this song and did you know that ozzy ozborne bit the head off a bit at one of his concerts?" Eddie said with excitement in his voice.

"That is so strange" steve listened to eddies rambling for hours. But eventually eddie stopped and layed down next to steve.

Steve wraps his arm around eddie and eddie snugs into steve.

"Oh wait... i made you something"

Eddie gets up in a hurry and scramble around his room looking for something.

"What?" Steve said slightly confused.

Eddie finnally pulled out a little box and gave it to steve.
    He opened it to find blue guitar pick on a chain.

"Whats this?" Steve asks.

"Its a gift. Its a guitar pick like mine bit its blue. Don't you like it? I can give you something else."

"No. No eddie its amazing. I love it, thank you"

Steve puts it on before placing a hand on eddies cheek and kissing him.

Steve had never gotten a gift from anyone before. Eddie was truely the best thing that ever happened to him.

They spent the rest of their evening laying in bed and cuddling while listening to music.

Sorry this one is a little short but ive got a better one coming and if anyone has any ideas be very welcome to comment them. -all my love, flickfatpigeon x