The Arcade

If there was one placs that the group spent most of their time, it was the arcade.
One evening, dustin had asked eddie if he would drive him and the others to the arcade... so he did.

"Last time i checked you guys had bikes, why don't you use those?" Eddie asked.
  "Because the car is fasted and we're lazy" dustin answered back.
  Eddie drives around a corner and stops outside steves house ( as they were meant to be hanging out before dustin called ).

Steve walked out the door and tawards the van.
" why are we picking at steves?"
  Dustin asked as the others continued to chat.

" because i invited him to come with us"

"Since when were you two friends?" The van suddenly went silent.

" uh.. since he is the only one old enough to smoks with me" eddie said in a slight panic.

Steve jumped in the front seat of the van.

"Hey guys" the group reluctantly replied "hey"

The rest of the journey was quite awkward so as soon as they areived at the arcade they quickly hop out the van and run inside.
"Okay, don't wonder off too much alright" steve said in his mothering tone.
They ordered food and milkshakes and were there for hours playing games.

A few milkshakes later evryone was stood around eddie, watching him play space invadors. "Yes. Go go" "omg"
" go eddie"
"Fucking nerds" steve muttered under his breath. Even though when everyone elsa was acting like nerds steve didn't give a shit, but when eddie did it he found it cute.

Steve was gettinf restless. Eddie was giving all of his attention to the kids but steve wanted it on him.
As soon as eddie finnished the game another kid jumped on. He stood with the crowd and watched.
Steve walked up behind him and whispered in his ear.

"Bathroom. Two minutes."
Eddie got shivers from steves deep voice travelling down his spine.

Steve walked to the bathroom and eddie followed close behind.

As eddie walked through the door steve grabbed his jacket and pulled eddie tawards him connecting their lips.

They kisses for a few seconds before eddie pulled away.

"Woah. Whats up?"

"I just wanted some attention"
Steve said seductively.

"Fair enough" eddie said before quickly pressing their lips together again. Eddie pulled steves waist in tawards his, causing steve to let out a moan.

Eddie smiled at him at carried on kissing him, from his lips to his neck, gently biting.

Steve grabbed eddies hair and pulled his head back.

"Okay" steve said catching his breath. " you are going to get the others back in the van and drive them home, really soon"

Eddie bit his lip at the sight of steve giving him orders.

"and if you don't do it soon.."
Steve leaned in to eddies ear and whispered, "i won't do that thing you like with the handcuffs and icecubes"

Eddie melted and his legs went weak. Steve smirked and walked out of the bathroom.

Eddie caught his breath and ran out of the bathroom gathering up the group.

"Come on kiddies, it's time to go now" eddie said in a rush.

"What? Why?" Lucas asked. "Yeah why the rush?" asked max.

"Well.. i have a very important meeting" eddie replied.

"A meeting? With who?"

"whats with all the fucking questions, im older than you so i don't have to explain myself"

"It's drug stuff" said dustin.

They all got in the car and eddie drive them all home.

Since they had tk drop max off they decided to go to steves house after dropping her off so that she wouldn't see them.

After they dropped her off they went fo steves and ran uo to his bedroom. They didn't waste anytime before connecting their bodies and tearing off eachothers clothes.