The Arcade part 2

After steve removes eddies shirt he handcuffs him to the bed. He continues to kiss eddies lips and slowly goes up his jawline and down his neck.
Eddie body now belongs to steve and he knows that.

The very thought of him belonging to steve, being his and only his makes him hard.
   Steve runs out of the room leaving eddie in a state for a moment before returning with an icecube.

He kisses eddies lips and bits it gently. He then places the ice cube on eddies chest making him shiver at the cold.
  Steve slide the ice cube down eddies chest to his stomach and traces his v-line.

He drags it up his chest and lets the cold wated drip down his bare skin. He leans down and licks the water off his chest.
Eddie throws his head bacm at the feeling of steves toungue on his skin.

Before the icecube had melted completely steve put it on his tongue and in his mouth. He then leans down and kisses eddie. Eddis opens his mout slightly so steve sneaks his toungue in.

Steve put one leg over to the other side of eddis stomach and kneels over him. His groin against eddies abs. They part they're lips and eddie sucks on the remaining ice.

Steve sucks on eddies neck and gently bites it leaving bruises.

He moved down leaving little kisses down his body and his hard on.

Steve pulls down eddies trousers and palms him through his boxers. Eddie can't do anything but moan. "Fuck.. steve...p..please" steve looks up at the metal head and smirks.
"Okay.. but only because you said please"

Steve removes eddies boxers releaving his bonor. Steve leans down and gently sucks. It wasn't long before eddie was fucking his face. Steve took in his whole length but gagged a few times.

"Im gonna...ah..i.gonna cum babe" eddie moaned.

Eddie came in steves mouth.
"Omg. You did so good baby"

Steve smirkes "i know"

He layed down next to eddie.

"Your turn now" eddis said seductively.

Steve unhandcuffed him.

Eddie couldn't wait to ruin steve.