Interupted

Steve and eddies secret relationship was going well. Better than either of them imagined.

Neither of the. Was really ready to share their relationship.

Steve was a well known rich kid with popular friends and a straight reputation. And eddie was the town freak who sold weed at parties.

They both had strange backstories, but when it is just the two of them, none if it matters.

They both loved being together and has fun. But how long would their relationship remain a secret?

One day the group was out at the video store where robin and steve worked. Dustin, mike and will were looking for a new movie to watch and steve was putting up new videos while robin worked the counter.

"STEVE!". 

"What?" Said steve with a shock.

"Where is the lord of the rings?"
Asked Dustin.

"Wha!?, why did you shout?"

"To get your attention" said dustin.

"god i hate kids" muttered steve.

"What" asked dustin.

"I said it's in the fantasy section"

Dustin replied, " i don't believe that is what you said but i am going anyway".

After a couple of minutes the bell rung mwaning that someone had entered the store.

"hey eddie" said robin.

Steve looked up with excitment.

"Whats up buckley. Harrington."
Eddie said with a slight smirk.

"What can i do for you?" Asked robin with her customer voice.

"Oh i was hoping that i could look at some of your new releases and orders that you have".

"Ofcourse" said steve with a quick answer.

"I can show you them in the back. Follow me".

Eddie followed steve into the back of the store.

He followed him into a room with boxes all ovwr the floor of videos.

As soon as steve closed the door eddie grabbed the collar of his work vest and pulled steve into him. He pressed steves lips to his own and pushed him against the wall. They wasted no time and steve grab eddies hair with his fingers and pulled him in from his waist.

Eddie parted his lips from steves for a second. "It's felt like an eternity since i last held you".

"I know" said steve, before pulling him in once again.

They kissed for a few few minutes until they heard slight footsteps.

The door of the room opened.

"hey steve have we got th..."
Robin saw the two men merely centimetres apart. They both looked at her and froze.

"ROBIN!. UM. THIS. THIS ISN'T..UM" Steve choked on his words and began to sweat.

"Nevermind" Robin said quickly before walking out of the room.

"Wait". Eddie let go of steve and steve ran out of the eoom chasing robin.

"Robin wait". Steve said finally catching up to her.

"This isn't what it looks like"

"It looks like you and eddie have a secret relationship and run around kissing eachother and don't tell anyone" robin exclaimed.

"Ok so it is what it looks like. But please don't tell anyone"

Robin paused before talking. " why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we weren't ready to tell anyone yet, it was all going so well and we were just waiting for the right time. Please don't tell anyone"

Robin looked back at eddie who was slowly walking down to meet them.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone"

Steve sighed in relief " thank you"

Robin hit steve in the chest with her fist.

"Owe! Whats that for"

"Congragulations! You finally figured it out"

"What?"

"Oh come on. I knew you were queer since the day that we meet eddie. I saw the way you looked at him"

Eddie walked over to steve and wrapped his arm around him.

"Yeah you loved me the first time you saw me" eddie teased before kissing him on the head"