The lion the witch and eddie part 2

After el explained what she found, obviously nobody believed her. So she had to show them herself.

"Come on in its here" she lead them to the room with the wardrobe and one by one through the doors.

"This is so stupid" Mike said as he begrudgingly went through the wardrobe.

As they all went through they felt the cold air on their face, the white snow crunch beneath their feet. "Oh my god!" They all stated. They couldn't believe what they saw and yet it was all true.
"See I told you" el said with a smug smile.
While they all stood amazed at the forest in the back of the wardrobe they heard a voice. "El?"
"Eddie!" El ran over to the boy. "I told you I would come back"
"Woah Woah who is this?" Steve said a little bit anxiously.
"This is Eddie. He's a... a friend"
Eddie smiled at the sound of being called a friend.
"This is Mike, Dustin, will, Lucas and my big brother Steve"
"Hello, would you all like to have tea at my house"
They all followed him back to his house and he made them all tea.
"So what are you then?" Will asked the boy.
"I don't know what I am. I grew up alone and taking care of myself. At least after my uncle left I did"

"But you have wings and fangs so you're not a normal person like us" Lucas told him.
"Hey! He may not be normal but he is special" El defended him.
He spent his whole life alone and knowing he wasn't normal. It was refreshing to have someone by his side.
"So where are we?" Steve asked.
"You my friend are in pax forest. It's the most peaceful land here. Well.. it was until the snow queen started a war against it."
"A war? Why?"
"She wants to rule the entire lands and turn them into a sort of upside down version of what it is now. Make people her slaves, the lands her property and all things under her rule"
"Wow that sounds awful doesn't it Mike?.. where's Mike?"

*mikes pov*
What the hell is this place?! While everyone was inside having tea with the weird bat boy, I went looking around. Why be inside when you have all this to explore.
As Mike went looking around this new place he heard the sound of something coming from behind him. OW!!
Mike was hit by a carriage type thing.
As he stood up with fuzzy eyes he saw the outline of a white coat and a pale figure.
"What are you?" She stood and said.
"I'm Mike"
"Oh my. An Adam"
"What no? Mike."
Mike was not very bright but this woman did not care, she found what she sought since she was a little girl. Something that she had only heard about in stories and tales.
"Oh my dear boy, would you like some help?"
"Yes please"
He stood and she lead him onto the carriage. She took her coat and placed it on his shoulders.
"What would you like dear? Anything in the world"
"Um.. Turkish delight?"
The lady held out a silk handkerchief and placed it on her hand. As she ran it across her palm it revealed a small metal tin filled with sugary delights. Mike stuffed his face while still in shock of the magic that he just witnessed.
"Come home with me, you will be well taken care of and safe"
Her wellspoken words and polite tone fooled the young man into agreeing to go.

*back to the others*
"We have to find him" Steve says.
"How he could be anywhere"
They all run back to the lamppost, only to find the tracks of a carriage.
"Shit!" Eddie says.
"What?!"
"She's been here, she probably took your brother"
"Whose been here?"
"The snow queen, she took him"
"We have to go get him, where has she gone"
"Back up to her castle but you can't go, it's a suicide mission"
"I'm going"
Steve's idiotic but brave mindset made Eddie feel something, he got a sudden warmth in his chest and a tingle down his spine. Was this frustration, yes probably.
They all followed steve.
"Wait where is this castle?"
"We'll maybe if you didn't make snap decisions and actually thought about these you would know what you are doing." Eddie said smugly.
"Do you know the way or not?"
"I know the way. Follow me"
They all followed him through the forest .
They were walking for a while before coming a cross a river.
"It's up the stream. Just up there"
They could all see the castle but couldn't get up the river.
Suddenly they saw a small boat coming up.
"Hopper? Joyce?"
"Hey Eddie!"
"Who are they?" Steve asked.
"They are some old friends, I only really see them a few times a year. What are you doing here"
"We were coming back from the forest"
Joyce said.
"We'll hey do you think you could maybe give us a ride up the river"
"Sure"
They all got in the boat and they all went up the stream to the castle.

I have no idea what I am talking about at this point. If it sucks im sorry. It was a really good idea but I think I just rushed it so. Hopefully the next part will be better but no promises xxx