The Arcade part 3

Eddie was now the one in control. And he was about tk ruin steve.

Eddis got ontop of steve and kissed him. Steve grabbed the back of eddiss neck, pulling him in to deepen the kiss.
They made out for a few minutes before eddie started kiss his neck. Then his shoulder. Then his chest. And down his stomach.

Steve moaned as he guided eddis
tawards his crotch.

"Calm down baby, whats the rush?" Eddies voice travelled down steves spine making him arch his back.

Eddie carried on kissing down steves body. His head between steves legs, kissing his thighs. His hair flowing over steves bare skin. He didn't want this moment to end.

Eddie kissed steves erection and steve began breathing heavily in anticipation.

Eddie kept kissing his dick and gently teasing him.

"Ed..eddie..please just...just"

Eddis stopped teasing and took in his length. Steve threw his head back and moaned at the sudden change in temperature.

" ahh..fuck"

Eddie kept going until cum filled his mouth.

"Oh god..eddie"

Eddie got up and kissed steve once before laying his head on his chest. They were both exhausted, but yet they wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

"I love you Eddie munson"

"I love you too steve harrington"

Writers note:
Sorry if this one is short and if they are not great. I am not a very good writer but oh well.