movie night

One night eddie went over to steves house. His parents hadn't been there for months so they were sure to be alone.
Steve sat on the sofa and watched a movie while eddie's head lay on his lap.
Steve loved playing with eddies long curly hair and eddie lived the tingle he got down his body when steve touched him so gently.

After a while the sun went down and the movie was coming to an end.

"Do you want to watch another one?"

"Sure. But can we watch something with a bit more..thrilling"
Asked eddie.

Not long after they decided to put on halloween. Eddie was never scared by the horror but steve was quite the opposite. He was never scared but jumpy.

Steve would be frightened of the jumpscares and hide in eddie jacket. Eddie found this adorable and couldn't hide his smile.

"What are you smirking at?"

"Nothing" eddie said while still smiling.

"I'm not scared"

"No. Absalutely not" eddie giggled and kept on watching the movie.
A few jumpscares later, eddie realised that seteve had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He stared down at the younger ones tired eyes and pouty lips.

"Time for bed i think"
Eddie whispered sarcasticlly.

He picked up steve carefully and carried him to his bedroom.
He layed him down on the bed and layed next to him.
Steve's eyes opened for a second before he snuggled up to his boyfriend.

"Goodnight" steve mumbled.

"Goodnight"

Eddie closed his eyes before hearing the most amazing, fascinating thing.

"Love you"
Even though steve was barely conscious this was the first time steve had said those words to eddie, and eddie loved it.

"I love you too"

They both slept in eachothers grasps knowing that they were with the person that they loves most in this unforgiving world.