My shirt

Steve and eddies secret relationship was thrilling. They both loved being together and the secrecy just made their adrenaline pump through their bodies.

One evening eddie had called family video. Thankfully steve picked up.

Eddie- hey when does your shift end?

Steve- In 20 min. Why? You thinking about me?

Eddie- maybe.. you comin to my trailer after?

Steve- do you want me to come?

Eddie- oh no i was just making sure that you weren't gonna come over and murder me in my sleep. *giggles*

Steve- ok then. I won't come.

Eddie- no i was kidding babe, please come.

Steve- you know i love it when you beg. Ill be there soon ok.

Eddie- ok see later.

Steve- bye

Steve hangs up the phone and finnishes work. But before he leaves the store robin comes up behind him.

"Hey can you give me a ride?"

"Oh uh... sure" steve hesitates, not wanting to be late.

They both got in the car and started driving.

"Why so hesitant? You got a date or something?"

Steve panics slightly.

"What?! No.. i just.. i have.. this tv show that i want to watch. And it starts soon...so"

The rest of the drive was them chatting about work. They finnally arive at robins.

"Thanks steve. See you tommorow"

"Bye robin. See ya"

Steve was so relieved to finnally arive at eddies. He walks up to the door but before he knocks eddie swings it open.

"You're late"

"A wizard is never late. Nor is early. He arrives exactly when he is supposed to"

Before steve has a chance to take a step eddie pulls him inside by his shirt, slams the door shut and kisses him with such intensity.

They make out hard before eddie pushes steve onto the couch.

"Did i say it wrong?" Steve asks.

"Oh no. You said it exactly right"
(I actually don't know if i said it right but just work with me)

Eddie sits on steves lap and starts sucking on his neck. Steve throws his head back in pleasure as eddie s knee grinds into steves groin. He bites his lip to contain his moans.

Eddie hears the muffled moans of his boyfriend and goes harder. The moans grow louder. But eddie stops.

"No dont.. stop"

"Don't worry, big boy" eddie slides down to his knees infront steve and begins to unbutton his trousers.

He palms steves erection through his boxers. He then takes them off and rubs down his length.

He continues to kiss his dick before taking it all in. He sucks gently first before gradually getting harder and faster.

"Oh.. god..!" "Eddie.. im gon..gonna ...cum"

Eddies mouth fills with steves cum as he finnishes.

His stands up amd spits it out in a trash can.

"Oh my god eddie."

" yeah well while you finnish up out here in gonna go take a shower... unless.. you wanna join"

Steve jumps up immediatly and they botb get in the shower and clean up. After they get out steve they both got dressed but steve didn't want to wear his dirty work clothes. He goes to eddies wardrobe and grabs an AC/DC shirt and a pair of shorts.

Eddie walks into his bedroom to see steve already laying on the bed.

"Is that my shirt?" Eddie asks with a grin.

"Yes it is"

"It looks hot on you"
Eddie says walking over to him.

"Oh yea" steve says back happy by the complement.

"Yea. So hot infact that i just can't help myself"

He kneels on the bed over steve and kisses him. He slips his tongue in easily and grabs steve hair pulling him in to deepen the kiss.

They pull away.

"I love you" eddie says.

"I love you too" "you're so fucking hot too" steve adds while pulling eddie in on top of him.