The Tragedy of Walburga Black

⭑Toujours Pur — Always Pure⭑

Toujours Pur — Always Pure

As history has told, Walburga Black was a wicked woman. Her children seemed to think she had no heart. But what if there was a reason she was as cruel as she became? After all, no one is born with hate in their heart, some are molded into a creature of hatred.

Legends have surrounded the ancient and most noble house of Black. Some good others are so awful they are only ever whispered by those who fear them. Some wizarding families have long since suspected that centuries of inbreeding have led to mad blood running through their veins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the age of the fall of Grindelwald, Walburga, and other pureblood families face consequences.
Loyalists of Grindelwald have taken it upon themselves to exact revenge on families who have betrayed him in exchange for freedom.

In which, Walburga and her family are thrust into the aftermath of choosing the wrong side. All while juggling her lingering courtship with her cousin, Orion. Caught between her parents' expectations and her desire for autonomy, Walburga faces a pivotal choice. Will she conform to tradition or forge her path, challenging the foundations of her noble house?

Note - This is all unedited, and this is my first fan fic... so if its bad sorry? I have had a lot of fun writing it! okay that's all.

⭑⭑⭑

𝐀𝐂𝐓. 𝟏

CAST

Mackenzie Foy as Young Walburga Black

Asa Butterfield  as Young Alphard Black

Asa Butterfield as Young Alphard Black

Asa Butterfield  as Young Alphard Black