𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐☆

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟏 - 𝟏𝟐 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

The healer worked tirelessly, casting countless charms and spells to mend the damage done to Walburga's womb

She had been kind enough to help Walburga out of the tub once she had been cleaned up. "I would highly suggest you get some rest, though something tells me you won't rest until you hold your son."

Walburga nodded weakly, acknowledging the healer's advice. The exhaustion weighed heavily on her, but the thought of her newborn son kept her restless.

With her hair still dripping wet, she asked the healer to help her into a beige gown.

The healer assisted Walburga in changing into a more comfortable attire, ensuring she was warm and dry. As she settled into the beige gown, a mix of relief and anticipation filled her.

Guiding the new mother down the stairs she held her before apparating them both to St.Mungos.

☆ ★ ☆

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟏 - 𝐒𝐭. 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐬

As the familiar pop signified their arrival, Walburga couldn't help but feel a surge of anxiety and hope. The healer led her towards the entrance, where the bustling activity of the hospital staff and the scent of medicinal potions greeted them.

She felt time stood still as she was led into the part of the hospital meant for children.

The healer gently guided her towards a particular crib, and there, nestled in blankets, lay her son.

"He was born early - it was urgent we bring him here and give him the proper care he needed. You will have to be careful with him, Mrs. Black, though he is small, he is mighty." The other healer, who had assisted in the delivery, approached with vials of potions infused with magical properties.

The magical aura surrounding the vial gently enveloped the baby as he peacefully drifted into a calm slumber. The healer observed closely, ensuring the infusion of magic would support the newborn's development.

"He's responding well," the healer remarked. "Keep an eye on him, and if you notice anything unusual, don't hesitate to contact us. The magical aspect of his care is essential, especially considering your family's lineage."

Walburga nodded, absorbing the healer's advice with a mix of gratitude and concern.

"He is so small" her voice was gentle - as she looked at her boy.

The healer acknowledged Walburga's concern with a comforting smile. "Magical infants can be quite resilient."

"Can I hold him?" Walburga's asked for the first time looking back to the healer.

The healer nodded, a gentle understanding in her eyes. "Of course, Mrs. Black. Just be mindful of his fragility." With practiced care, she handed the small bundle to Walburga, ensuring the baby was securely cradled in her arms.