𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗★

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟓 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

The news of the first "Staking" spread like wildfire among the wizarding community

The news of the first "Staking" spread like wildfire among the wizarding community. Ares Carrow's face adorned the cover of every Daily Prophet only hours after his family informed the Ministry of the tragic incident.

Damien Krafft quickly stole attention away from the pureblood families that were being investigated.

Being a part of Grindelwald's inner circle known as the Acolytes; there were only three that Grindelwald trusted with everything.

The first is Damien Krafft; a tall stocky man with a thick Scottish accent and a beard. The second Malachai Macduff; his secret weapon, was an unregistered animagus. The third and most dangerous among the three was Draven Nagel; if Krafft had a temper and Macduff had the strength, Nagel had the madness.

Together the trio would spread fear among the wizarding community targeting anything and anyone.

As soon as the ministry had been informed of the murder of the young Carrow boy, groups of Aurors had been sent out in search of the acolytes.

That very morning, Irma Black was given both the prophet and morning tea by the house elves.

Seeing Ares Carrow's moving face on the cover her eyes moved to read the big font 'DEATH ON PUREBLOODS DOORSTEPS' - 'The first death; The Carrow family known for what is rumored to be their affiliation with Gellert Grindelwald attacked by his inner group.

Irma's fingers tightened around the newspaper, her eyes narrowing as she absorbed the details of what they called the 'stakings'.  As she sipped her tea, she pondered the implications of Ares Carrow's tragic fate.

The headlines painted a vivid picture of the dangers that lurked for those associated with Grindelwald's cause. The men; the trio that were being hunted, she had met one of them not so long ago.

(𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤)

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟓 - 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. (𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞)

 (𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞)