𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒☆

(𝟒 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟏 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞.

As months passed, Walburga grew fond of the quiet cottage life. At first, she'd go back to the Manor to check on things, prompted by a sense of duty. But her father scolded her for returning, insisting she focus on her new married life.

Orion would stay for few nights every week sometimes more depending on how his days were at the ministry. More often than not he would go back to the Leaky Cauldron where Eleanor would be waiting for him.

Alphard frequently stayed with his sister not wanting her to feel alone. Together they planted rose bushes around the cottage.

However, their enthusiasm quickly waned when Walburga discovered that planting the bushes required manual labor.

Frustrated with the dirt on her hands and unsuccessful attempts, Walburga finally gave in. "Okay, this is simply ridiculous. Give me your wand," she demanded, turning to her brother with determination. She was ready to make use of magic to simplify the task.

Wiping her forehead, a mixture of dirt and sweat, Walburga cast a glance at Alphard, who stood nonchalantly beneath the shade of a tree, observing her struggles. Smiling, he ambled toward her with his wand in hand.

"Where exactly is your wand?" he inquired, a playful glint in his eyes.

Encouraged by Alphard's playful demeanor, Walburga grabbed his wand.

Remembering a simple spell from her herbology class, she channeled the magic effortlessly. Despite her dislike for manual labor, she found joy in the practicality of using magic to care for her flowers.

Executing the spell, she watched as the rose bushes planted themselves and bloomed, a testament to the enchanting power of her magic.

"Beautiful," she stepped closer to the golden roses smelling them before smiling at their scent.

Rolling his eyes, Alphard reached for his wand, interrupting the serene moment. "As lovely as this is—and I mean bravo," he sarcastically clapped, eliciting an eye roll from Walburga. "We should get going. Cygnus wanted us to be there about," he checked the time on his imaginary watch, "Oooh, okay, we are about an hour late."

Grabbing her wand from inside the cottage she placed wards before both siblings apparated back to the Manor.

☆ ★ ☆

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟏 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲.