𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐★

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡)

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟓 - 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

It had been 2 months since the start of the new school year, and it hadn't been easy. Walburga, along with every other pureblood in Hogwarts, was seen as a villain, and so they were treated as villains too.

No matter what they did, their actions were seen as a form of hatred aimed at the other students at Hogwarts.

Walburga, as always, kept her cool under the extenuating circumstances. Alphard however fought fire with fire, he spent more time in detention than he did being around Walbruga.

There had been news from the family, regarding her father and mother. The ministry had gone to the manor days after the attack on her uncle.

They had given up information in exchange for amnesty as all the other followers of Grindelwald.

Now, they simply waited for when the Acolytes would exact their revenge on them.

Her aunt and uncle had written to her as well; they were fine and rebuilding Grimmauld Place while adding more protective wards.

Orion, whom she had constantly found herself thinking of, was still at St. Mungos.

He awoke on October 24th, she received a letter from him that same day.

☆ ★ ☆

(𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫)

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟓 - 𝐒𝐭. 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐬

Orion awoke, feeling pain reverberate through his body

Orion awoke, feeling pain reverberate through his body. His head ached as if it were about to explode, and the disorienting sensation gripped him as he struggled to make sense of his surroundings.

The sterile scent of St. Mungo's filled the air, and the soft hum of magical healing permeated the room. Orion tried to shift his position, the protest of his battered body echoed through his senses.