𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗☆

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝟒 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬)

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟎 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫.

As time went on Walburga attended to her duties- ensuring that Cygnus would be taken care of at Durmstrang was her priority, when she had taken him to the train he had been excited and even hugged her goodbye

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As time went on Walburga attended to her duties- ensuring that Cygnus would be taken care of at Durmstrang was her priority, when she had taken him to the train he had been excited and even hugged her goodbye.

As autumn descended upon the wizarding world, the Black Manor took on an air of subdued elegance. Walburga's interactions with Orion remained formal and distant, their relationship confined to the constraints of tradition.

She had not spoken much to him, nor he to her. While she and her Aunt had begun to plan the wedding she found it a sad affair to partake in. She allowed Melania to do most of the planning while she simply agreed or chose between the two options.

As she sipped her mint tea, the warmth of the brew offering a small comfort, Dot and the other house elves bustled about, tending to their duties with unwavering dedication.

The peaceful morning in the Black Manor was loudly interrupted by the familiar sound of someone Apparating at the residence.

Assuming it was her aunt, likely coming to discuss the intricate details of the wedding planning—such as the preferred color of roses—Walburga didn't immediately rise from her comfortable spot on the couch.

However, as the seconds passed, it became apparent that this intrusion might be more significant than a routine wedding discussion. The air grew heavier with unspoken tension, and a sense of foreboding crept over Walburga as she awaited the visitor to reveal their purpose.

"Well, you certainly have a way of greeting your guests, don't you, Black?" The voice reached Walburga before she could lift her head.

As she looked up, she found Abraxas Malfoy standing before her, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

Walburga's expression shifted from a mixture of surprise and irritation to a forced smile. "Abraxas. What brings you to the Black Manor? I hope it's not just to critique my hospitality."

She gestured for him to take a seat, her mind already working to decipher the reason behind his unexpected visit.

She had to admit he was a handsome man, albeit completely arrogant she didn't find him as annoying as she once did.

She had done business with him on occasion; the only other family within the Wizarding world with riches like the Blacks were the Malfoys. He was a smart man when it came to business, he had earned her respect, and well truthfully he wasn't bad to look at.

Abraxas took the offered seat with a confident smile, his gaze meeting hers. "Critiquing your hospitality? Perish the thought, my dear Walburga," he replied, his tone dripping with charm. "I'm here for matters of mutual interest. Business, you could say."