𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑☆

(𝟑 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔 - 𝟏𝟐 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

Over the years Walburga and Orion's marriage at Grimmauld Place became a blend of joy and challenges

Over the years Walburga and Orion's marriage at Grimmauld Place became a blend of joy and challenges. Despite scars from battles and complex relationships, they found stability in their union. The ancestral home transformed into a haven of shared moments, echoing with laughter and warmth.

However, while Walburga's love for Orion deepened, he seemed to restrain himself. Although their nights were filled with intimate moments, Orion's presence in the mornings became fleeting. His time was divided, spending more moments with his mistress, leaving Walburga in the shadows of his conflicting commitments.

"Mistress Black," Kreacher's raspy voice cut through the silence of the room.

Walburga turned her head from the letter she was writing to acknowledge the house elf. Whilst, Alphard had moved from place to place she didn't see him as often as she once used to, in that solace she found Kreacher to accompany her.

The house elf had become a faithful companion to her, reminiscent of the bond she once shared with Dot.

"What is is Kreacher?"

Kreacher's eyes gleamed with a mix of weariness and dedication as he addressed Walburga. "There is a letter for you, Mistress Black. It arrived by owl just now." He handed her the neatly addressed envelope, his wrinkled hands extending with a kind of reverence.

Walburga accepted the letter, noting the Malfoy Family insignia on the front.

"Thank you, you are excused for now Kreacher."

As Kreacher bowed and left the room, with steady hands she opened the letter.

𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐚,

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲. 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬,

𝐀𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐱𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲.

Biting her lip to suppress a smile, she summoned Kreacher once more to inform him of her absence for the night.

Placing the letter in a locked chest within her desk, she settled into her plush chair. Despite the love she felt for Orion, she couldn't bring herself to end whatever it was she had with Malfoy.