Kabanata 17

Kanina pa ako hindi na makahinga nang maayos.

From the way we close the gaps between us, it's as if we've been wanting to do this for so long. Forget about the chilly night, our warmth is becoming one.

"L-let's go inside." I said huskily and he nodded with closed eyes. I let go of his legs and pulled his arm, opened the back door and laid there while he was on top of me.

My brothers were just here... But fuck it. As soon as the door was closed, our kisses went deeper, our breathing went rigid, and my heart is like floating in the sky outside. "D-dustin..." I called. "We don't need to do this."

He looks hurt again. I held his cheeks and brushed my thumb against his under eyes and smiled seductively. Alam ko pati ang labi ko ay maga na. "Just hold me... I want to hold you..."

"Ikaw ba talaga 'yung nagsabi sa akin na huwag mag-isip ng bastos kanina sa party?" tawa ko.

Umirap siya at dali-daling inalis ang damit. Bagsak ang panga ko na lumapat sa dibdib niya. I cursed about how soft and warm it is. My hands went below, to his chest, to his belly... I snaked his waist down until we were both breathing at once again.

Ginamit ko ang natirang lakas para ipalit kami ng puwesto. I reached for the light to open and Goddamn... I've put so many girls under me but no one can top this view I have now... His eyes are sleepy but it's twinkling. Mas suminghap ako nang abutin niya ang hem ng vest ko at sinimulan tanggalin ang mga butones mula sa ibaba at ako naman ang nagtanggal sa itaas.

That vest flew to the shotgun and I buried my face on his neck. My pants is getting tighter every time he scratches my back or moan every time I kiss his neck and suck it.

Bigla niya akong tinulak at pansamantala na naupo para gawin sa dibdib ko lahat ng ginawa ko sa kaniya. "It's tickling." bulong ko and I heard his chuckle in between my chest.

Tumingala ako nang magsimulang bumyahe ang labi at dila niya sa bawat linya ko sa dibdib. I didn't expect him to suck my chest too but now I know how does it feel when I'm doing it to him earlier. Once he's done on it, umangat siya hanggang sa leeg ko and little to my expectations, he swallowed the bulge in the middle of my neck and started playing it.

"Fuck!" I can't hold it as he tries to whirl it inside his mouth. No one had ever done this to me... And I hate that I didn't know I'm weaker in this spot.

Gusto kong tanungin kung saan niya natutunan lahat nang ito, especially he's religious person, but remembering his alter made me shut up. I recoil my hand behind his neck, crane my head little more backwards and moan.

"Nakababaliw, baby..." bulong ko sabay hila sa kaniya para halikan siyang muli. I hate that I'm staring at his face but his eyes are shut closed while kissing me.

I held him again and I sat on the car while he's riding my lap. Bumugso ang tawa ko nang maramdaman siya sa mismong lap ko. "Wait..." I pushed him a little. He woke up. "Is... is this the reason why you changed your pants to this?"

He's covering the light but I traced the hard linings in front of him and he twitched from the touch. "Y-yes..." at mas lalong hindi ko in-expect na dederetsuhin niya ako ng sagot.

"You're cute down there..." tukso ko at mas lalo lang siyang natuliro sa sinabi ko. I held his chin, asked him to stop biting his lips so hard. "I've dreamt of this time to come..."

Of course I won't say that I've been dying to see this in reality, not only on his videos. But there's something special to knowing and seeing it in personal than seeing it from his account.

"Hold me..." that came out like begging and I followed. But he erupted when I both hold his waist. Mas natawa ako dahil hindi pala iyon ang gusto niyang gawin.