Everything Right (NSFW)

(this is your one and only warning.)

The moment his brother left the room, he had the girl back in his arms, holding her in a gentle embrace.

Elos hardly managed to turn before his lips crashed on hers with a passion. She could feel her legs getting weaker by the second, and he didn't give her any time to keep up.

Sulfus had to make up for all that one they spent apart, and while Elos would usually be the lead when they were together, he was more desperate than ever to feel her warmth.

He webbed his fingers in her crystilline hair, supporting her back with his other hand, just so she couldn't pull away, but she had no intention of doing that in the first place.

Elos couldn't cling to him fast enough, her hands exploring his body through the thin clothes, tugging at them as she felt the boy's hand under her clothes.

Sulfus tried his best to take off her dress with one hand, but it was clear after fumbling with the buttons that it wasn't going to work out. It wasn't until he felt her tongue graze his bottom lip that all his reason began to cave.

He stumbled to his bed with her, nearly pushed down as she began taking the lead. In all his fumbling, he got the dress to fall from her shoulders.

Elos pulled away from their heated kiss, looking down at him while pulling the loose dress overhead.

"Sulfus." She whispered his name as sweetly as she could with a smile that made the of his blood pool to his lower stomach.

Sulfus gazed at her figure, his hands trailing up her thighs just to come to a stop at her hips. "Yes, Elos?" He whispered her name with a deep growl.

Elos shuddered with anticipation, closing her legs. "D-don't say my name like that, my shards..."

He responded with a devilish smirk. Her every reaction only made him want to see more, even though they were both nearly at their limits. He watched as she began kissing down his body, his clothes being thrown to the side.

She nipped at the sensitive parts of the boy's skin, her fingers brushing delicately over his muscles, then over the standing length between his legs. "Missed me?"

Sulfus let out a shaky breath, watching her closely. "Of course."

Elos wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, flicking her wrist. He reacted immediately, sucking in air while gripping the cover on his bed. "D-dammit, don't tease me, El. I'm already at my limit."

She chuckled, teasingly licking the side of his dick, which pulsed in her hand. "If you cum on my face, I'm gonna be really mad." She cooed.

Sulfus bit back whatever he was going to say, his eyes completely locked on her.

Elos wrapped her lips around his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth.

The feeling itself wasn't nearly as intense as the situation, the sight of her hair falling into her face as the moved her head was more than enough to bring him to the edge.

He groaned, feeling himself in the back of her throat. Elos looked up at him rubbing his thigh as if you tell him it was alright, which he understood clearly.

Sulfus webbed his fingers in the girl's hair as his muscles began to tense. "Elos, I'm really close." He breathed out.

Elos lightly squeezed his thigh to reassure him that she was fine, and right in that moment the hot fluid spilled into her mouth. He jerked his hips towards her, and she let him ride out the wave however he felt like.

Sulfus panted heavily, loosening his grip on her hair the moment he came back to his senses. "Sorry, El. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked, visibly concerned for her.

Elos pulled back with a smirk, swallowing the fluid in her mouth and licking the corner of her mouth right after. "I'm fine, are you?"

"Don't swallow that, spit it out." He grabbed a box of tissues dabbing the corners of her mouth with one.

Elos laughed. "But I already did it, besides, you swallow mine."

"That's different, babe." He chuckled a bit, brushing her bottom lip with his thumb. "So different."

She gazed at him through half-lidded eyes. "How so?" She whispered against his thumb, leaning towards him.

"If you lay down, I'll show you." He responded, tugging on the front of her bra.

Elos flushed from her head to her toes. The pure desire she saw in his eyes was more than enough to confirm how much he wanted her.

She took her bra off, just so he wouldn't burn it, and moved herself to the center of his bed. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire, and the scent attached to the bed only made it worse.

Sulfus kissed along the sensitive areas around her neck and down her chest, with fingers brushing the obviously soaked part of her underwear. "You didn't get like this from blowing me, did you?"

Elos rolled her eyes, unable to look at him. She had something she wanted to say, but decided against it. "Not from blowing you, no."

Sulfus brushed his lips over her body, then pushed her thighs up. "El, if you want to say something, please just say it. The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable."

Elos shuddered, taking a deep breath. "I just... Okay, I've been like this since I walked into the room, I smell you everywhere and I don't know that it could turn me on this much."

Sulfus's heart was already pounding in his chest, but now it was for a different reason. How could she be so cute, yet so sexy at the same time, that should be illegal.

He didn't say anything though, and leaned down nipping at her inner thigh causing her to flinch. Everything he did made her react, every spot he touched became so warm.

When his tongue lapped over the thin cloth, Elos covered her mouth to hold her voice in. Sulfus chuckled, letting her legs rest on his shoulders. "Want to keep them on? It won't make much of a difference."

"T-take them off." She muttered, lifting her leg just enough for him to take away the soaked fabric and to them to the side.

The second his tongue brushed against her, she reacted with a quiet gasp. Encouraged by this, he rolled her tongue over her clit, rubbing the folds with the back of his finger.

Elos let her fingers thread the boy's hair, cursing under her breath. The moment his finger curled inside her she couldn't bite back her voice any more, and the sound filled the air.

"F-fuck, Sulfus, more." She moaned desperately, pushing her hips towards him. With just a shallow thrust of his fingers, the girl unraveled. The rhythmic pumping of his fingers, coupled with the light sucking on her clit brought her closer to the edge.

She wasn't usually do sensitive, but he wasn't usually so agressive. It was driving her crazy already.

With just a few more thrusts from his fingers, her body tensed and clenched round them. Her toes curled and she did her best to catch her breath, after riding out her high.

Sulfus licked his lips, pulling back while taking out his soaked fingers. "That was fast, El." He chuckled teasingly, making eye contact as he lapped the fluid on his hand. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay."

Elos lifted her legs so he could get up, rolling to her side. "Yeah, totally."

(to be continued)