Take a dip with us (Jade x Azul x Floyd)

Azul sighs as Floyd keeps pestering him while he tries to do homework. "Come on Azul! You need to get in the water, you'll dry right up if you stay in that form for too long!" Floyd says as he pokes Azul's cheek.

"I'm perfectly fine Floyd. I don't need to go into the water." Azul huffs and pushes his hand away for the umpteenth time.

"But Azuuullll!" Floyd whines and shakes his shoulders.

"Floyd!" Azul huffs and lets himself be shooken.

Jade sighs as he watches the two. "Azul.." Floyd stops shaking Azul and looks over at his brother, along with Azul, who's much dizzier now. "You really should get into the water again. It's been a few months and it isn't good for you. Even if your human form can handle land much better you still need to swim and stretch out your tentacles every now and then."

Azul sighs, even Jade is getting on his case. "I'll be fine Jade, really,"

"How about you join us for our swim tomorrow, will close the pool up so no one will accidentally see." Jade tries to reason with Azul.

Azul thinks about it for a moment before nodding, having both the twins there and the place locked up will help. "Fine. But I'm not going to stay in there for long."

Jade smiles softly and nods, Floyd grinning and hugging Azul. "Yay! We get to see Octy again!" Floyd yells as he squeezes Azul close.

Azul flushes at the old nickname and shoves Floyd away. "Yeah yeah, now let me get my homework done."

Floyd huffs and crosses his arms but leaves Azul alone.

—Time skip brought to you by Jade cooking—

Azul hides in under the desk of the vip room, he knows he said he'll go swim with the twins but he doesn't want to now. So he's hiding from them.

Azul hears the door slam open and he covers his mouth, closing his eyes and holding his breath.

Azul hears footsteps, "Azul, come out come out from wherever you are~" Floyd sings as he walks around the room.

Azul tries to make himself smaller in hopes Floyd won't notice him.

After a few seconds he hears the door close and he finally breathes again. He opens his eyes and a glowing golden eye is staring back at him. "Found you~"

Azul screams as he gets dragged out from his hiding spot. "Azul, you're no good at hide and seek. Time for a dip!" Floyd chirps as he drags a struggling Azul to the saltwater pool.

"Floyd I don't want to! Can't we make a deal?" Azul tries to reason and Floyd looks at him with a bored expression. Azul swallows hard and shuts up, maybe he can reason with Jade instead.

Floyd drags him into the pool area, all the windows are shut and Jade locks the door once the two enter.

Floyd drops Azul's leg and quickly takes off his clothes, diving into the water with a big splash.

Jade chuckles at his brother's antics and looks at Azul. "Kill me now.." the small boss mumbles.

Jade rolls his eyes and goes over to Azul, standing him up. "It's not that bad, come on. Just for a few minutes." Jade says softly and Azul sighs.

"Fine..but I won't like it." Jade nods and the two of them take their clothes off, Jade dives into the pool gracefully while Azul slowly steps into the pool.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, letting himself turn into an octopus. He feels as his heavy tentacles squirm about and stretch themselves, he opens his eyes and sees two glowing golden eyes staring at him. The twins faces smiling brighter than ever.

"Octy!" Floyd yells, circling Azul before tackling one of his tentacles, hugging it tightly.

Jade chuckles and lets a tentacle. "How are you feeling Azul?"

Azul looks at Floyd, flicking his nose with the tentacle, before turning to Jade. "It's not terrible I guess, it is nice to be back in the water I guess." He says as he wraps his arms around his body. He hates how he can't really wear clothes underwater.

Jade nods and kisses the tentacle softly, the tentacle wrapping itself around Jade and holds him closer to Azul. "It's nice to see you in this form again, I miss getting held like this."

Azul nods, "I missed seeing you two like this too." He smiles softly with a light pink to his body color and watches as Floyd nibbles a tentacle softly, leaving soft bite marks as another wraps around him and holds him close like the other one did with Jade.

The three of them sink to the bottom of the pool me Azul notices an octopus pot at the bottom, he looks at Jade who nods and Azul goes into it, leaving the two outside for now. Azul happily fits himself inside the pot, it's small and dark, just how he likes them. But there's still definitely room for the two eels so of course he brings the two inside.

Jade snuggles up to Azul and his tentacles wrap around the two protectively, Floyd being very occupied with biting at the tentacles but still snuggles close to Azul.

"Yeah, I missed this." Azul mumbles as he relaxes and closes his eyes. Maybe he should take a dip with the twins more often.

—————
Ayyy, another Oneshot out. I'm trying to do all my favorite ships before I get any requests/ones I'm not a huge fan of but will still write.

Next Oneshot will be out shortly (I hope)

Comment anything you liked/hated, have a nice day/night