Sorry, im already dating him (Leona x Ruggie)

Leona sighs as he watches as Ruggie gets ready for winter break, normally he would stay here at NCR for the break but his parents sent him a letter stating that he must come home for the winter break because he has royal duties to attend to.

"I'd everything okay Leona?" Ruggie asks as he finished packing his backpack and looking at the lion boy.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Leona grumbles and lies on Ruggie's bed.

"Is it about going home for winter break?" Ruggie asks and sits down next to Leona.

"Yeah." Leona mumbles and looks at Ruggie tiredly.

Ruggie chuckles and pat's Leona's head, making him flush pink. "Come on, it won't be that bad, it's only for two weeks."

"That's two weeks too long to deal with them." Leona grumbles and rolls over so he's facing Ruggie.

"Come on you big baby. It's time to go." Ruggie gets up and grab's Leona's wrist, dragging the lazy lion out of bed.

Leona grumbles but gets up, heading to the magic mirror with Ruggie.

Once the mirror is set to go to the Sunset Savanna both Ruggie and Leona enter.

"I'll see you after break okay?" Ruggie says after they're on the other side, Leona nods and Ruggie sets off towards the slums while Leona heads towards his family's castle.

Once he enter's the gate he sees Cheka run up to him. He sighs and kneels down, opening his arms up and letting the small boy run into his arms.

"Uncle Leona!!" The small boy yells as he hugs Leona.

Leona hugs the boy back. "Hey Cheka."

"You came home really late this time! You almost missed dinner!" Cheka says with a bright smile.

Leona grumbles and picks up the small boy. "Wish I did. Is everyone in the dinning room?"

Cheka nods and giggles happily as Leona carries him. "Yep! Everyone's waiting for you! Grandma and Grandpa say they have big news to talk to you about!"

"Great." Leona grumbles even more and carries Cheka to the dinning room. As Leona enters the room goes silent and he sets Cheka down who happily runs over to his spot at the table and climbs into his chair.

"It's good to see you again." Falena says, smiling at his brother. Leona gives him a nod as he sits down in his own seat.

"Has school been good?" His older brother asks and Leona's shrug, he doesn't care to talk to his family.

Falena continues to try and talk to his brother throughout dinner but Leona either gives short answers or doesn't answer at all.

Near the end of dinner his father speaks. "Leona. We have something important to talk to you about."

Leona looks at his father with a tired look, waiting for him to continue.

"As you know you're getting older and it's finally time for you to find a mate."

Leona blinks a few times, processing what his father said before glaring at him. "What."

"You need to find a mate. We have a few options in mind that would be good for you and the kingdom." Leona's mother said.

"No." Leona says, crossing his arms.

His father stands up and slams his hands on the table. "What do you mean no?!"

"I mean no! I don't need an arranged marriage!" Leona yells back.

"Do you already have a partner Leona?" Falena asks, trying to deescalate the situation.