Blinded pt 2 (Jade x Azul x Floyd)

The three mates cuddled together until lunchtime, Azul realized he wasn't going to be let go until someone else the eels could trust came to watch them while Azul prepared the spell. So he decided to text Jamil, thought texting isn't his preferred method of communication he can't do much right now.

He asked Jamil to bring the three of them some lunch and if he could watch the twins for a bit, Jamil of coursed asked why as that's a very confusing request and by Azul of all people too but Azul said he couldn't really explain until he got there.

Jamil, upon Kailm's request mostly, agreed to help them and made the three of them lunch. He then went to the Octovillin door and to Jade's room as instructed, getting a student from that dorm to help him find his way.

Jamil knocks on the door and Azul beckons him in, the Scarabia student was shocked at what he saw. He sees Jade and Floyd basically crushing their dorm leader under their bodies as they're holding every part of them they can, but he also noticed the twins have lost their golden eyes. They're now just dull, plain, brown eyes.

"Jade, Floyd, I asked Jamil to come and help us. He's here right now okay? You know who Jamil is. He brought us some lunch." Azul speaks softly to the twins, softer than Jamil has ever heard the dorm head speak before.

Azul waves Jamil over and Jamil comes over, setting the plates down on the bed gently. "Good afternoon Azul. May I ask why you asked for my help?" Jamil questioned.

Azul sat up properly and handed the twins the plates, helping them find their food, it being sandwiches upon Azul's request so it's easier on the twins. "Good afternoon Jamil. I'll explain everything in a moment."

As soon as the twins finished eating they clung back onto Azul. Azul sighs and looked at Jamil. "As you probably know my contracts were all destroyed when I overblotted yesterday." Jamil nodded his head slowly, not knowing where this is going. "Well when I overblotted, a final contract got destroyed. I didn't realize at the time as this one took some time to take affected. I believe it may be because it was my longest holding contract. But the contracted stated that I would give up some of my eyesight so the twins would be able to see. As you can see they are blind, especially on land, but they were also born basically blind as they are moray eels but I gifted them eyesight when I was younger. But now that the contract has been destroyed they have been blinded once again."

Jamil nods, that does explain why the twins are clinging onto Azul like their life depends on it. And Jamil is actually quite surprised at how caring Azul is to the two eels but it's honestly a nice sight to see. Especially after everything that happened. "So what do you need my help with?"

"Well as you can see I am currently stuck in this position. I was hoping you're willing to help me gather some ingredients for a potion. Since this contract transfer's sight it requires a potion binding the drinkers as well as my contract. Of course I will pay you back for helping once the twins are back to their normal selves." Azul says.

"Alright. But is it a good idea to use magic so quickly after your..erm..incident?" Jamil asks, he does not want to deal with an overblotted Azul.

"Don't worry, I will be fine. I won't overblot again. Though I am weak currently I'm not weak enough to restore the twin's sight. I shall send you the list of ingredient I need." Jamil nods and heads to the door.

"Oh and Jamil." Azul calls out.

"Yes?" Jamil looks back at the three.

"Please don't tell anyone about this. And thank you for helping."

"Of course." Jamil nods before heading out and gathering ingredients.

———

Jamil brings the final ingredients and Azul moves to the floor, the twins following and clinging onto his waist and legs while he works on the potion instead of his arms.

As the potion turns a deep purple Azul plucks a piece of hair from each of their heads and adds it to the cauldron. After a few minutes the potion turns a shade of light purple and Azul gets three cups of the stuff, setting it to the side as he writes up a contract.

Azul puts the twins hands with pens in them where they'll need to sign. "Are you two ready?" He asks softly. The two eels nod in unison.

Azul nods and hands them a cup of the potion. "Drink this on the count of three then sign the contract."

"1..2..3."

The three of them drink the concoction then the twins sign the contract. After a few moments there's a stinging pain in all of their eyes and they all quickly close them.

A few minutes later it's dulled down and Azul open's his eyes, it's back to being blurry. He puts on his glasses and everything's clear. He looks at the twins and two golden eyes look back at him.

He grins and the twins quickly hug him. "Yes! It worked!" He happily hugs back.

Jade snuggles into Azul's neck and holds onto him tightly. "Thank you, Azul. Thank you so much."

"You're the best Azul!" Floyd says as he nuzzles Azul's hair. Azul chuckles and pats the twins heads.

"Hey hey, it's all good. I'm just glad I have my eels back to normal." Azul smiles at the two and they both quickly kiss his cheek, making the poor octopus flush red.

"I missed seeing your beautiful face." Jade said.

"Yeah! It's so adorable!" Floyd chirped.

Azul grumbles and hid his face from his eels who are happily giving him more affection than ever.

Jamil chuckles softly and walks away from where he was leaning on the door frame, glad everything went well for the three.

—————
Weeee, finished up part 2 :)
I love fish mafia

Comment anything you like/hate, have a great day/night.