Vine chapter

Kalim screams as he spots a spider, Jamil quickly comes into the lounge and sees Kalim standing on the couch, "There's a spider." Kalim quickly says.

Jamil freaks and quickly gets on the top of the couch nearest to him when he spots the spider, "So what you want me to do!?"

"Kill it!" Kalim yells and screeches as the spider moves seemingly closer to him.

"You saw it first! You kill it!" Jamil yells back.

"You're the man!" Kalim yells.

"Since when." Jamil huffs and takes his hair out with magic, his long black hair flow.

In the end, another Scarabia dorm student brought the spider outside before Jamil could burn the place down.

---

"What the FUCK is up Deuce, no what did you say dude. What the FUCK dude. Step the FUCK up Deuce." Ace yells at a very confused Deuce.

---

"Do it for the vine." Trey says as he records Cater.

"I ain't gunna do it." Cater smiles.

"Do it for the vine."

"I ain't gunna do it."

"Do it for the vine." Trey starts doing a beat on the table.

"I ain't gunna do it."

"Do it for the vine." Cater starts twerking.

"Ayyyyy"

---

Vil plays the piano and sings, "Let me hop out the..Porsche. I wanna hit that-"

Idia interrupts him, "Shut the..Up."

---

"Zdammnnn, You got a bae? Or nahhh.

You tryna date? Or nahhh" Cater sings.

---

"We in this bitch, funna get crunked, eyebrows on fleek, da fuq." Epel says before running away from Vil.

---

Cater kicks his skateboard off a wall and Trey records, "Oh my god, oh my god, he's on x-games uh."

---

"I'm in my moms car, voom voom." Epel says as he pretends to dive Rook's car.

"Get out me car." Rook smiles at Epel.

"awwee."

---

"Look at this graph" Floyd says as he holds up a contract.

---

"Iridocyclitis" Riddle says on the tv and Deuce and Ace die of laughter.

---

"Why the fuck you lyin. Why you always lyin. Ooo oh my god, stop fucking lyin." Lilia sings and dances, happy to hop aboard the vine trend.

---

"Pomefiore like, o m g, look at me, instagram, selfie, pumpkin spice, starbucks sign, ugg boots in 80 degrees." Epel sings.

---

"Say Sausage, keep it goin." Ace starts, Kalim doing the beat.

"Eggs, bacon grits, sausage"

"I'm a skinny bitch but I still take the sausage" Deuce sings.

"I got a fat ass and I still take the sausage" Jack sings embarrassed.

"Got a FLAT ass and I still get sausage" Epel smiles.

"Wake up in the morning and I eat that sausage." Trey chuckles.

"I'm a red head but I still take the sausage" Riddle rolls his eyes.

"White girls, fly girls, take your manz sausage." Silver yawns.

"mhmhnhmhnmhnmh sausage!" Sebek yells.

"I'm white and I'm thick but you know I get the sausage." Floyd grins.

"Yeah I read books but they all bout sausage." Jade smirks.

"Sausage"

"Sausage"

"Sausage"

"Sausage"

"I like eels can I still take sausage." Azul blushes, he got roped into this cause of the twins.

---

"I'm John Cena!" Grim yells then blows into two recorders with his nose, playing John Cena's theme song.

---

"Don drop dat dun dun dun. Don drop dat dun dun DUUNN" Kalim sings happily.

-———

Vine chapter cause writer's block so brrr lol
I wanna write but idk what and if I do have idea idk how ;-;