Valentine's Day Drabbles

Some Valentine's Day special drabbles, some are gunna be longer than others also there's some spicy stuff insinuated in some of them, have fun :)

Jack x Epel

Epel takes a deep breath in the morning as he looks at the chocolates in his hands, he can do this, he can give these chocolates to the person he likes. Epel looks up from where he was walking in the halls and sees Jack, his eyes widen and he quickly hides behind a nearby wall, there's no way he can give Jack chocolates right now! It's out in the open and everyone who's in the hall would stare at them!

During class Jack sits next to Epel who tucks the chocolates in his bag, he can't give them to him now either, it would be way too awkward since the class is full of people. Everyone would stare and judge him, instead he sits quietly and ignores Jack.

During lunch Epel walks over to Jack with the chocolates in hand but notices he's sitting with some other members of Savanaclaw and there's no way Epel would give them to him now, all those Savanaclaw boys would tease them. He makes eye contact with Jack and quickly scurries off.

After school he goes and tries to sneak into the locker rooms to put it in Jack's gym locker but he quickly gets scared off by the other boys looking at him weirdly, they would totally know what his feelings are if they see him put the chocolates into his locker so he quickly leaves instead.

Epel sighs, looking at the chocolates in his bag as he waits in the courtyard, it's almost time for curfew and there's no one around, almost everyone had gone to their dorm by now. Epel closes his eyes and groans, putting his head in his hands, he didn't end up giving Jack the chocolates, he didn't even talk to him today! He's such a fool.

Epel hears someone walk up and sits next to him, he slowly looks up from his hands and flinches softly when he sees it's Jack, his hair a bit damp from taking an after practice shower. Before Epel could say anything Jack is holding a box of chocolates out to Epel, his face flushed softly as he scratches the back of his neck. "I uh, wanted to give these to you today. I hope you like them."

Epel takes the chocolates gently, staring at them as he feels his face heat up quickly. He sputters a bit, trying to get his words out but instead he quickly grabs the chocolates from his own bag and shoves them into Jack's hands. "This is for you! Thank you!" He yells before running away, too embarrassed to stay sitting there.

Jack chuckles softly and looks at the cute heart shaped box with a note on it. "Thank you, Epel." He whispers softly and reads the note, his tail wagging quickly as he grins happily.

Trey x Riddle

Trey hums softly as he works in the kitchen early in the morning, working hard on making a cute heart shaped tart for Riddle. This is their first Valentine's Day as a couple and he wants to make it the best one yet. He always makes a sweet treat for Riddle on Valentine's Day but he's making an extra special one for him today.

Trey takes the tart out of the oven and starts to make a nice and healthy breakfast, though he may get yelled at for making breakfast in bed for him as Riddle likes to eat with everyone else in the mornings he knows it's definitely worth it when he sees how much Riddle is going to enjoy it.

Trey plates the crêpes and adds some powdered sugar and fruits. Some eggs and toast added to the side and a cold glass of juice as well. Trey puts all the food on a silver platter for Riddle and cleans his mess-up quickly before heading up to his room.

Trey knocks on Riddle's door one minute after Riddle's alarm went off, Riddle opens the door, still in his pajamas, with a small yawn and a raised eyebrow. "Trey? Is something wrong?" Riddle asks worriedly.