One kiss (Ace x Deuce)

Ace was cleaning out the Heartslabyul attic when he stumbles across a spindle, "what is this thing?" He questions and not knowing what it is he obviously starts messing with it. He sees on the side it's engraved with Diasomnia, so it must belong to that dorm, but then why is it in the Heartslabyul attic?

Well either way Ace was going to mess with it because he's Ace. But when playing with the wooden device he pricks his finger on the sharp part, suddenly he starts to feel very drowsy and sits down on the nearby half heart couch, or as Ace likes to call it, "The drama queen couch."

He soon decides to take a break and a small nap, he's cleaned up a lot so far, he deserves a break. So he lays down on the couch and falls into a nice and peaceful sleep.

———

It was dinner time by now and Ace hasn't come down for anything, not to sneak snacks or trying to get Deuce to help him, nothing! Both Deuce and Riddle, who sent him up there to do a light cleaning this morning, are worried by now and have decided to go to the attic to see what's up. Trey decided to join them in case something bad happened.

The three of them climb the attic, Deuce in front, Riddle behind him, and Trey behind him. At the three make their way up they notice how quiet it is which is odd as Ace is supposed to be the one cleaning. They all assumed it would be louder, maybe something bad did happen.

As the three enter the attic they don't see Ace at first but then Deuce peaks behind a bookshelf and sighs hen he sees Ace there, lying on a couch and dosing away.

"Riddle, Trey, he's over here." Deuce says as he walks over to the sleeping boy.

The two other boys come over and see Ace sleeping, Riddle grumbles hole Trey chuckles. "Of course he's sleeping on the job!" Riddle grumbles.

"Well it is Ace after all, but it looks like he got most of it cleaned up." Trey says, calming down the smaller boy.

"I guess you're right. Still, he shouldn't have fell asleep while working. Deuce wake him up." Riddle says and Deuce nods, he shakes Ace roughly, knowing it takes a bit to wake him up but he doesn't move an inch.

Deuce raises an eyebrow and shakes him roughly again, "Ace. Wake up." Nothing. He tries again, he's starting to get worried now. "It's not working, he's not waking up." Deuce says nervously as he shakes the unconscious boy vigorously.

Trey looks at Ace then looks around the room and notices the spindle with Diasomnia engraved on the side of it. He also notices the small bit of blood on the sharp end of the spindle, he then takes Ace's hands and examines his fingers, and on one of them is a small prick. "He pricked himself on the spindle. The spindle is from Diasomnia."

"So? What does that have anything to do with him not waking up?" Deuce questions, looking at Trey.

"Deuce. Do you not remember the Thorn Fairy's story?" Riddle questions and Deuce shakes his head.

Trey sighs and stands up, placing a blanket over the spindle. "We'll to shorten it down a princess pricked her finger on a spindle like this one and she went into a deep sleep for a very long time because of a spell placed on the spindle. The only way to break the spell is from a true love's kiss."

"Okay..?" Deuce says, not getting what Trey is trying to say.

"Trey is saying Ace needs true love's kiss to be brought out of his sleep." Riddle says, crossing his arms and staring at Deuce.

It took Deuce a moment to realize what Riddle and Trey were implying. "Wh..what?! Wait wait wait, you don't mean.."

"You need to kiss him." Trey says, putting a hand on Deuce's shoulder.