Misunderstanding (Kalim x Jamil)

Written by my friend SetsuEijiorou , all I did was format and edit it

"or worse beheaded." Jamil says.

Kalim gasps loudly as he overhears Jamil speak. Was Riddle threatening Jamil?! Did he threaten to behead his beloved Jamil?!

Kalim rushes to the Heartslabyul, his eyes going red, how dare Riddle threaten Jamil! He's going to pay!

But once Kalim gets to the dorm he immediately gets lost in the maze. He doesn't know how long he's been in there but he knew it was late into the night once he finally got out.

Once Kalim finds Riddle's dorm room he slams the door open and sobs as he yells at Riddle, "Please! Don't behead Jamil! I swear he's good! I swear!"

Riddle jumps out of bed as he hears the yelling and looks at where the noise is coming from. "Wha-? Kalim? What's wrong?" Riddle gets up and goes over to Kalim worriedly, "Why are you crying?"

Kalim hides his face in his hands as he sobs, "I..I overheard Jamil talk bout.... bout how it would be worse to be beheaded!!! And..and I know you can do that!" Kalim sniffles and looks at Riddle, "So I came to yell at you..and then..and then I got lost!" Kalim yells and cries out.

Riddle sighs and puts a hand on Kailm's shoulder, "Kalim, please calm down. First of all it is after midnight and you're tired as am I. Secondly, I never told Jamil I'd use my unique magic on his. And third, would you like me to call Jamil? He's most likely freaking out looking for you since you disappeared for who knows how long."

Kalim nods his head gently and wipes away his tears. "Yes please..."

~Scarabia lounge 3hrs earlier~

"Everyone search everywhere! Kalim took the magic carpet and disappeared! He could be anywhere by now!" Jamil yells at the students he gathered for a search party.

The students salute Jamil with a, "Yes vice house warden!" Before quickly dispersing and looking for their happy-go-lucky house warden.

"Dammit Kalim, if you got kidnapped under my supervision I really am going to lose my head." Jamil mutters as he goes to look for Kailm himself.

~Present time~

Jamil answers his phone as he hears it ring, maybe it's a student that's finally found Kailm. "Hello?" Jamil asks hopefully.

"Hello Jamil." Riddle answers and Jamil groans.

"Not a good time Riddle. Kalim when missing and I can't find him. It's been three hours!" Jamil practically yells, he's too stressed for this.

Kalim grabs the phone from Riddle and yells into it, "JAMIL!! I'M SO SORRY!!"

Jamil has to pull his own phone back from the sheer volume but sighs in relief at hearing Kailm's voice. "Kailm, why don't you have your phone with you? Better yet, why didn't you tell me where you were going?! It's midnight!"

Riddle takes his phone back from crying Kailm and sighs. "Jamil, calm down please. Kailm overheard you talking about being beheaded and thought I threatened you or something like that. So this numb skull-"

"Hey!" Kailm yells.

Riddle rolls his eyes and continues, "As I was saying, he stormed into Heartslabyul and proceeded to get lost in our rose maze for three hours before breaking into my room. If you'd like I can guide him back to the mirror and you can come get him from there."

Jamil nods. "Thanks you Riddle, I'll be there in five." Jamil then hangs up and messages the search party that Kailm has been found and to go to be bed before heading off to the mirror chamber.