Wooh! Preparing

Welp!

I woke up at a normal timing around 6:00am. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and ect. (I'm sorry your dear author is lazy (╥ω╥))

I went downstairs cooked breakfast including for mom and dad, it was bacon and eggs not too fancy. I finished my portion and went out WITH my bag. Checking my phone and thinking I was silly since I think that the company opens at a 11:00, they messaged me to my surprise saying I should visit them at 4:00 and I can meet the other members I'll be working with and design my things etc ect too many things to think now.

(I just realized I lost my pencil... But whatever continueing on with the story!!!!)

I reached my locker recieving a letter. I am certainly not surprised due to being an ex model but I am also being teased for being a try-hard on my studies. I just want to help support my family I'm still slightly anxious because I can be slightly emotional. For example if I get sad I can certainly not hold in my emotions. But when it comes to love I am very well at doing it.

I walk to class seeing Rosemi doing the same morning welcome every morning but this time we are both two times early so we decided to chat in the classroom about joining NIJISANJI. I decided to go to the bathroom and on the way back, I found a boy with blue and brown hair, he being teased of his outlooks and his reputation. I heard he is very popular in this school and I am personally not surprised listening to the conversation I heard "You steal all the girls away I can't believe you are this weak."
I stepped in and yelled, " You know, no girls would like you! You are all too ugly and I bet you have no fashion sense!"
The boys were astonished that there was a female here this early.
They quickly said, "You will pay for this!!!" To the poor boy and also said, "Your also lucky that we don't harm girls!!!" And ran off like a bunch of cowards. (Idk why I wrote that)
I pulled the boy up and noticed his uniform and said, "You take the writer course do you?"
He just said, "Yes of course how did you know?"
"Well every courses uniform are different and has a tag on what course you take! Oops... my apologies I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Evelyn Everheart, I take the medical course, what's your name?" (Did I spell the name right? Whatever that's the new spelling for your information)
"My name is Ike Eveland and I suppose you know what course I take. Best to be off! See you around!!" he waved his hand and went of well somewhere .

Well if your wondering why my last name isn't Lovelock it's because I chose to keep my mother's last name. Haha not any other reason I'll explain more during the story.

I'm here back at the classroom here taking notes for the coming presentation. It's heard as a team presentation and it's about cancer. Of course it is expected me and Rosemi in the same group. We also have to work with 18 more people from outside the course I am certainly sure that the teacher is judging us on our teamwork and the other people too. We are presenting for the teachers not students so this must come out with our grades, me and Rosemi are known as the two best students in the medi course. We are going to make the group tomorrow and Rosemi seems to have an idea of who to add. I hope they have various talents and can behave.
(Why am I listening to stuck in the abyss rn)

Finally lunch time after being in the library for studying about cancer. I spotted a few people from other courses especially the detective course. Well it's lunch and I have lunch but I see a bunch of students surrounding this one group of people I just simply tilted my head and thought, " whatever it's just the popular students being asked to be in their group." But when Rosemi came our I was certainly dumbfounded. She yelled, "BESTIE!!!!!!!!!! I GOT US A GROUP."

I quickly shushed her because we are in the canteen and I can't believe what she was doing... She was eating like a chipmunk that just ended hibernation. Crumbs where everywhere and her mouth surrounded with the food she ate but I still shrugged it off after all I had (F/l) (Favorite lunch). 

Not bothering to look at my dear foster sister I just looked at my phone seeing that the staff just messaged me asking what I want to be. I typed back saying I'll just be an EX model that stopped modeling because of how people dishonored my work and immediately drew random faces on the magazines I was in. Annnnd le rest I left it to them. ANYWAYS it was after school now I still remembered the letter that I was given this morning and went of to the roof top seeing a male student there. Soon, I realized that it was one of the bullies from this morning. 

I just said, "The answer is no, and don't ask your 'pals' to confess to me because my answer is no get it? N. O.  thank you very much."

Annnd I went to the NIJISANJI building with Rosemi (couse why not). The people there are very nice in fact, I met a few JP hehe I think their names were Nagao, Kanae and Kuzuha. There were others but I forgot how their names hehe. We found made a very bad sketch of the Vtuber model. The model outfit had wears a shirt and had a belt tied to the skirt that is just about 20 cm above the knees and the shoes are (your choice but I'll just put my idea here) they have a thick base and ah... well it was just like the airforces. Also I also recorded my audition for the song and also finished my homework while waiting. I decided to explore since I was very like VERY bored. 

A/N the next is meeting NIJISANJI EN for people who are curious. Please don't judge but I really need to make the outfit because I need to describe it sometimes and I'm not really good at using the (/) thanks for your co operation.