Iluna movin' in!!!

I heard people chatting happily outside while the jingling keys were loud as hell. I JUST WANT TO READ MY FRICKING BOOK WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG?? I stomped to the door and flinged it open. It just missed Aster's face. 

"Woahhhh be careful with that door," Ren joked. 

"Shut it Ren, I just wanted to read my book," I slammed the book at Ren's face as Maria caught it after it hit his stupid face. 

"You be careful next time Ren, else I'm gonna break your horn and shove it down your throat," I threatened. 

"Haha we will hurry up next time we come in, just let us unpack, I'm sure the staffs here are so tired from carrying our baggage," Aia said. 

I let them in and as usual the others welcomed them but not by throwing eggs or anything at each other. I was proud of them this time not being so called too crazy but this time, Mysta was fighting (biting) Vox to let him cook and you know Vox, just being his usual self. Ike was just hands up as if someone's pointing a gun at him but not with a scared face, a disappointed or annoyed face. Shu was just chewing on a banana and Luca was streaming. Honestly I think Luca at first would be like 'Sure! Mysta can cook' and afterwards when Luca eats Mysta's cooking, he would throw up and say this is too nasty or 'WHY IS THIS SO SALTY'. 

I just walked up to Ike and said, "Ike, can you give them a tour please? I have to stream later on," and not waiting for his answer, "Thanks."

Ike was like 'bro what?!' 

I walked away from the chaos and let him suffer with a smirk. 

Narrative POV

Something that Evelyn didn't know was that Ike's heart fluttered seeing the smirk on her face. 

Yugo was watching from the kitchen and thought, "I will make them a couple kekeke *evil laugh*"

(HIIII Author here, I promise I will try to update more since like half of the exams are over basically another round of exams are over but another is incoming!!! I will die by drowning in paper anytime soon)