Christmas

"Merry christmas!" I smiled

"Merry christmas," Ike replied. 

"Gosh I have a stream soon for christmas and also, do you mind helping me decorating this cake with me?" I asked. Since I don't have much time until the stream starts and I certainly want to see how Ike decorates the cakes. But I can't watch the full proccess since I still have to finish the gingerbread cookies and the house. I also prepared some candy to enjoy. For more details, they are, milk candy and there is also mint candy because why not. 

We decorated the cakes and gingerbread together since there are like tons and tons of them. I packed the candies with him. Time past quickly when we were together. It was stangely peaceful and quiet just like how I used to live. It felt almost... comfortable.

Honestly I doubt I had any peace when I was living in this house. I can see them preparing like 6 more rooms for the new debuting people. I'd say their color pallette is pretty good for their Vtuber models (the Vtuber models are also how the people normally look like here but their clothing is just different). 

"Hey, it is almost time for me to stream! I'll see you after I stream. I'll be prepared for them to burst in my room straight after streaming. It is like 8 am right now," I said as I grabbed a cup of water for the stream. 

"Good. As you should be," Ike confirmed. 

"Thanks for the peace though!"

After the stream

I sighed as I got up and BOOM!  The white door burst open. I sighed as they all yelled, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" 

"Merry christmas..." I forced a smile. I guess there will really be no peace for me. 

We spent the day to play some games and well... they had fun. I was just there in internal suffering. 

AN: I am so sorry for the delay in the chapters. I will make up the chapters since I have like nothing to do during  my CNY holidays... well Boxing day is coming tomorrow so have fun!!! AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!