Happy Pride Week!

Hyo Hyo~ it's pride week!!!! WOOHHHH!!! To tell you this is a special chapter (I'll be doing special chapters for any festival. Tell me if I miss any please I don't know all the festivals)

NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO START!!!!!!!!!! WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelyn ran down the stairs having a rainbow pin on her uniform with rainbow hairclips. 

"HAPPY PRIDE WEEK YA'LL!!!!!" Evelyn yelled as if she wants the whole world to hear her. 

Nina's attention snapped to her, "Well well, look at you hunny~ Might as well kiss Selen soon~"

"Ohhh shut up, it's not like we are togetherrrrr it's only displayed for stream y'know," Evelyn reasoned for the act. 

"I mean I wish if it was real," Selen complained.

Wow... she popped out of no where I have no Idea how and why. I mean... quit shipping me with Selen, you should be wondering what Uki and Fulgar are doing... BUT none of that is my business. Rosemi 'came' down the stairs... not really came down the stairs but... jumped down the stairs... yeah.. that's more like it! She jumped and landed on me!!!!! My poor back...

"Rosemi! Don't do that! Evelyn's back is going to break!" Ike scolded. Yeah no shit sherlock.

I rolled my eyes just thanked Ike by giving him a nod. 
"I heard that there is going to be a concert to celebrate pride week, it's strange since I heard they have never done this before... how strange," I complemented as I was fixing my hair. 

We head of to school annndddd

SKIPPING CLASSES BECAUSE YOUR DEAR AUTHOR IS LAZY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!

It was lunch time as we headed off to the hall. There was a loud guitar bang. My ears are going to bleed until I'm honestly dead. They call this a so called 'welcome' to pride week. 

The person on stage smirked as if he was happy seeing everybody staring at him on the stage.

"I hope you enjoyed the welcome!!! Yell!! HAPPY PRIDE WEEK for me will you?" He talked on the mic. 

"HAPPY PRIDE WEEK!" the whole hall yelled. Well except for me. 

"welcome my ass, you almost broke my eardrums," I muttered

His performance was so trashy wile his buddies took the stage. It made my blood burn as I watched them abuse the meaning of music on this stage. 

*Ike pov

There was a firey aura around her. She was going to explode. I honestly agreed. This wasn't music... this was torture to our ears...

"YO YOU ON THE STAGE!!! YEAH YOU! THIS ISN'T MUSIC GIVE US REAL MUSIC!" One of the students said from the crowd. 

"Well, I say I must agree~ Shall I preform one song?" Evelyn smirked. I looked at her with a relieved look as if we were saved. I mean at least we can hear her angelic voice.

She sang marry me juliet by Taylor swift. Honestly sounded amazing after the torture our ears. The crowd cheered. And when she got down the stage she was blessed as if she was our hero! Well here comes the end to our crazy day... I'll write about this soon. I have to!!! She is just so amazing.