Collab with them~

"Yo!!! Remember we have a HUGE like HUGE NIJI EN collab today!!!" Nina reminded. 

"Yess mom," I rolled my eyes. "What got you so excited? You said my streams seemed boring?"

"WELLL IT is also your first collab that contained this many people ANDDD you might act differently especially it'll be double the chaotic!" Nina boasted about how FRICKING ANNOYING THEY ARE. Ohhh I can just how Vox will be flirting with Ike and Ike being exceptionally rude to him, don't forget about how unseiso the females could be. Uki and Fulgur being a couple, Nina trying to be 'mom' here. 

God collabing with them one by one is hard enough now ALL OF THEM AT ONCE?! EVEN ROSEMI WOULDN'T SIDE WITH ME. Honestly sometimes being with JP and EN together is worse but. Fine. I'll take it whatever. 

"Ya'll would be there like suffering because this is a art stream and don't forget the judges would be rotated and this is batsu afterall~" I reminded. 

"Oh don't worry I'll beat you very quickly, I'm a wonderful artist but I only preserve MY skills for Ike," Vox boasted. 

"Ok WOWWWWW Your art is, AMAZING~☆" I rolled my eyes and like does he really like Ike? Sorry Vox, Ike is M̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝

"I'm already set up are you guys set up yet? The collab is starting soon~" I reminded. 

"Oh shi-" Enna almost swore

"Language Enna," I sternly reminded her. 

"See ya'll at the collab! I can't wait to see you all suffer," I evily grinned. 

"Hello chat~ How may you all be going? As you can see I have gotten everything set up! I'm using an Ipad today," I glaced at the chat. "Yes yes, Ipad kid whatever. It's way more easy to draw anyways. I hope Shu is ready with his Shuport since it was very hard to connect this Ipad to the streaming gear.

I went into the voice chat to see everyone in there just a few muted. 

"Hi are you ready for drawing?" Yugo's voice popped up in the voice chat. 

"Why Hello there Yugo? I hope your ready to lose Hehehe," I simply tormented my own Kouhai.

"What makes you so sure that you will win?" Yugo defended. 

"Ohh don't worry I totally didn't do animation at school before," I teased. 

"WAIT YOU DID?!" All of the others quickly unmuted and yelled. 

"Owww my ears... And yes. I did do animating in middle school and a bit in high school too," I snapped. "Let's get on with the batsu game."

After a few wellll many rounds, Ike got the batsu annddd we got to decide what to give him for batsu, Vox really wanted him to speak in Ivy's voice but I don't really agree so we decided to cancel that off the list since it would break Ike's vocal chords if he did it until his next round. Soon, they all put the batsu on me to decide. OOF.

"Well, I do have one in mind I guess, FOR CHAT ONLY OK????" I made sure that the understood. 

"Ike, blow a kiss for them will you?" I smiled holding my knife out since I had the image up hand. 

"OK OK JUST PUT THAT THING AWAY PLEASE," Ike pleaded. 

Ofcourse he did blow a kiss to chat and they went off crazy. Pop off I guess. 

It was obvious that I'll never get a batsu but the the judges just wanted me to at least have one so they voted me for the batsu or else it wouldn't be fair for the others. So what? This is a batsu game? It was never meant to be fair? What makes it fair now? Well  guess it was never fair so it isn't fair for me. 

They totally chose the nicest batsu for me... Well it was Elira who chose it so why should I complain and I kind of enjoyed doing that batsu because it was related to Enstars~ I love enstars playing that rytheme game is amazing but I don't make too much time on it. I heard soon, I'll be able to stream it!! Well the batsu was for me to sing the whole "surprising thanks" song from the 7th aniversairy for enstars.

Bye chat~ See you tomorrow!!!" I ended stream and went down stairs. 

"YOOO THAT COLLAB WAS SO FUN!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! ESPECIALLY THAT YOU SING SURPRISING THANKS!!! OHH MY GODDDDD" Elira gushed. 

"It was nothing, just be quick and finish your dinner," I sighed. People would never study these days. 

"Yo, someone do the dishes today, I'm going to study. Good night," I waved my hand and went off to my room. 

Vox pov

I mean it's pretty typical for her to study. But when she was pretty strange when I 'flirted' with Ike. The face of hers was pretty scary...