Preparation for project

Now now now, don't you think I forgot the project of course I remember even though I'd enter a room and suddenly forget what I was doing. 

"Morning~" I cheered to the rest of the group. 
"Morning..." as the rest dragged their asses out of their rooms replying to my morning. 

"Well~ Since you all are so tired I'll make a simple breakfast today!!!" I offered. 
I just went downstairs and made some garlic bread for everyone. After all of them finished their meal, I realised that they don't really have much energy in the morning it's just that Rosemi is an exception. It was like she was glued to me on the way to school 'till we reached our class. 

Well of course the others were dragged along to the entrance to our class, as we gave our good lucks to each other and as we were ready to be asked by 1000 or more people come to ask us to join our group since well I am one of the most smart people in the class and Rosemi is popular and good looking. 

(Shoot I just broke my keyboard protection I just cut my nails tho...)

I smiled and just declined all their requests one by one sitting on the chair next to the window. FINALLY THE TEACHER ARRIVED!!!!! MY SAVIOUR!!!!! It is as if they teleported back to their seats... How.. interesting... Well YES magic does exist in this world if your asking sooooo WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm just excited to stream later today. 

The teacher claps too times and said, "Class, it's time to choose your groups. To the hall you go." 

I shivered under my skin. Her tone was so cold as if she was ready to fail us all on our presentations. Luckily I did some preparations by studying. If possible you can remove the certain part of the body after many and many tests. And again after many many tests there is this vaccine or medicine you can take to cure cancer but make sure your client is perfectly healthy. This subject is very important because cancer is a pretty or very dangerous sickness (even more dangerous than covid 19 because it can kill the person quickly but I don't think it spreads). 

As we entered the hall, I immediately head up to the rest of NIJISANJI EN with Rosemi. I have considered if we took in different groups but the people would be too busy flirting with us that we couldn't get the job done. Also it would be annoying, some people really get on my nerves sometimes. 

It was pretty strange since the whole group was very like very quiet. It was getting uncomfortable since many people were getting over asking us but slowly rejecting them they left us alone after some time later. I glared at the rest of NIJISANJI EN because I was waning them not to attract too much attention because that would be the last thing we want, someone asking us to break up or something some teachers asking us to disband would certainly be a pain. So best to cause less commotion. 

We walked up to the teachers to confirm our group but I know very like VERY well that there would at least be a small fight because since our group is made out of pretty or attractive people some of the teachers might even like us. To this point I'm not surprised anymore. 

"This is our group Miss Oaklet," I steadily said. Knowing that she is a NIJISANJI EN fan seeing her sending superchats in the chat or sometimes even chatting there. 

"Are you sure? All of you together?" She hissed. That bitch I hate her so much even though she is my science teacher. I can't make enemies with her. I specifically wanted to cause less attention but now the whole hall is staring at us and another thing is that I want high grades so I don't want to be the one to talk back. 

"Yes specifically THIS is our group and we chose this group because we don't want any distractions to other students," Enna confirmed. I could tell that she was close to killing Miss Oaklet but she noticed my aura to speak to our elders politely so yeah. 

"Very well," Miss Oaklet scoffed. I don't want to be here anymore let's just get over with it.
I grabbed Rosemi's hand and muttered, "I'll be waiting for you guys at the library, bye. Remember to study about the subject before me and Rosemi arrive, we already have studied this subject."

We returned to the classroom I noticed how Rosemi was just frozen there because it was rare that we see Miss Oaklet like this because she was normally the nicest teacher in this school. We dearly loved her for teaching but I guess love does have its twists. 

"Hey it's ok, she is only like this because she expected something else or something I don't know anymore but the only thing we should focus on is getting high marks on this 'assignment' remember we only have ONE goal and it's ONLY one goal," I soothed. 

(time skip 'till they meet in the library in lunch)

We walked in the library expecting to be welcomed in a quiet environment but it just happens to be the exact opposite that we expected. We were welcomed by a noisy environment by noisy I mean chaotic because people were straight up throwing books at each others faces. What an embarrassment.  I stomped my feet on the ground for the chaoticness to stop as it did expectingly but they paused as if they were frozen for a second. I smiled, "do you have a death wish?"

"You know what I'm studying now BYE," Shu chuckled. lol Yaminerd. 
"I'm out too bye," Ike groaned

"OK~~ let's move on with all the studying. We only have 2 hours I don't think that's enough so we'll be going to a public library later." I said. As we took out a decent amount of books to read on the topic I hope the others brought a notebook except for me and Rosemi, there is absolutely no way that you could remember all of that unless your Uki ofcouse. He is psychic, I don't blame him for not bringing it. Gladly Ike, Shu, Nina, Mysta (surprisingly), Reimu, Elira and Selen remembered to bring books to jot down notes. Fulgar has a notebook in his back for absolutely no reason but I'll take it and Yugo has a note book to write down music but he'll use that to write down the notes for this project. The rest brought laptops to work with so I guess they'll be exceptions this time. 

(End of lunch)

I went back to the classroom with Rosemi. Next session, we got Math I heard that our math teacher also likes NIJISANJI but he is more of a JP fan... but I can't imagine him understand or speaking Japanese because like he has like absolutely no accent anywhere, completely English tone. I'll question some of the JP when I can later. 

In the middle of class when we were doing the assignment he asked me and Rosemi to stay after, all the students thought we were getting in trouble but I knew exactly like exactly what was happening, he will ask us for information from NIJISANJI EN and what will the next group to debut but I plan to tell him nothing even though I know exactly what would the next group be but it will be a while since I just debuted they want me to settle in streaming first. 

After all that shit, I went home with Rosemi and snapped, "I can't believe he said that that is completely ridiculous. Why did he have to ask you that in front of me does he think I'll approve him to date you?! UGHHHH the age difference honestly, I'd rather you to marry someone younger than you."

"I know right, but like I just hope he doesn't lower our grades if I reject him," Rosemi agreed. 

"if he lowers our grades, I will take him to court and get him off of that job that he has," I assured. 

"OIIIII WHY ARE YOU GUYS HOME SO LATE??? AREN'T WE MEANT TO STUDY TOGETHER??" Alban exclaimed. 

"Just shut it Alban I don't have time for your energy today, you better not give me that sad face or else I'll end you," I glared at all of them. I turned back towards my room and slammed the door and opened my laptop to started making the presentation. 

*Rosemi pov

" jeez, what's wrong up with her?" Alban asked. 

"Nothing much," I smiled.