after debut

A/N: ok I have no idea to put for this chap sooooo yeah here you go

I came downstairs to see the whole NIJISANJI EN waiting for me in the dinner table. As I approached them Selen immediately popped behind me and hugged me, to my surprise Rosemi and Ike followed along. I guess they just finished hosting the debut. 

We went towards the table and we were greeted loudly or I was greeted loudly with a "WELCOME TO NIJISANJI EN!!!!!!!" 
I smiled at them and replied, "thank you!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow... I never knew you had a chaotic side that actually had humor," Ike chuckled. 
"Well do you expect me to be a boring person?????" I smiled, "WOSEMIIIIIIII, I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!"
hehe payback for every morning. 

"H-hey!!!!!! I only normally do it!!!" Rosemi yelled as she went flustered. Hah as she deserved to feel the embarrassment I have every morning but admittingly I enjoy it as a wake up call. 

"Oh hunny... you're so active today," Nina laughed. 
"hm? Am I not active everyday mommy?" I teased, "Maybe your just too old to see what energy I have". 
"W-WHAT?! I'M NOT OLD I'M JUST A FEW HUNDRED YEARS OLD!!!!" Nina exclaimed. 
"A few hundred you say?" I soothed. 

(AAAAAAAAAAAA screaming, my " Butten is swapped with the @ Butten I'm so MAAAAAAAADDDDD)

"what a mess" Uki sighed at me and Nina. 
"Anywayyssssss let's move on with dinner before it gets worse," Sonny scolded  Uki for almost joining in. 
"POG!!!! LET'S MOVE ON WITH DINNER!!!!!" Luca cheered. 

How interesting this group of people are... chaotic and welcoming but I still hope they are smart because I need to pass this presentation test. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I'm very busy these days so chapters will be shorter, and school started how lovely... WELLL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!