Truth or dare game

"Hey hunnys lets suffer and play truth or dare??" Nina suggested since we were soo bored. 

"And suffer? Sure! ofcourse!!!!" I agreed. 

Uki walked in overhearing the conversation since he just finished streaming and yelled, "HEY BITCHES COME DOWN!!! OUR EVELYN WANTS TO SUFFER AND PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH US"

I sighed, "Nina's idea but sure whatever."

"I'm going first since I suggested!!!" Nina clapped

Oh god she is going to go for me first it's so obvious. 

"Evelyn!! Truth or dare?" Nina smiled. A threatening smile. 

"Dare I guess I'm just in the mood for it," I answered. 

"WOOH! I dare you to give a kiss on the cheek for the favorite people you have here as a friend" Nina cheered. 

I walked over to Enna and gave her a kiss on her cheek which made her go "FWOOM" blushing. Afterwards I went over to fulgar with Uki behind him and asked, "Can you move please? I need to get to Uki."

That offended look fulgar gave me but he moved and I gave Uki on a cheek as a response, "Let's go do our nails together next time!!!! We can have matching nails!!! Orrrr maybe we can do skincare routine together!!!!"

I chuckled, "Sure maybe we can even add on a bit of karaoke! Anyways Vox truth or dare???"

"Dare," the voice demon just said that so calmly!!!! Don't worry I'll make him suffer. 

"I dare you to dunk yourself in water and not dry yourself until this game ends," I was simply being mean doing this but sureee I love seeing people suffer it's honestly wonderful!

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDD. EVELYN ACCUALLY SAID THAT!!!! I NEVER KNEW SHE WOULD BE THIS MEAN!!!" Reimu cried, "Now I'm scared when she asks me truth or dare." 

"Oh shut up Reimu I'll obviously be nice to you when I ask you hehe," I laughed. 

"Truth or dare Ike" Vox said honestly his voice was so monotone as if he wasn't dunked by water but I can tell he is suffering inside. 

"Dare I guess?" Ike said unsurely. 

"I dare you to sit on your favourite absolute favourite person in this room," Vox smirked thinking that he is Ike's favourite. 

Well apparently he isn't Ike's favourite person in this room. Ike headed off to me!!! to MEE. And when he sat on my lap, he honestly wasn't that heavy! To my surprise ofcourse. Everyone was staring at us. I quickly hid myself behind him since he is like taller then me (slightly). 

"Well why is Evelyn your favourite person Ike? She hasn't been with us for long nor we know her very well. I'm pretty sure we all know that it's very hard to earn our little Ikey's heart," Vox slightly teased. 

"Well Evelyn is calm and quiet in most situation and she stays calm when a huge crises is here and she would deal with it her own way," Ike explained. 

I honestly was surprised that he said that even though I didn't deal with the problem of Rosemi and our teacher too well. 

The game went on the same with Ike sitting on my lap and me having trouble with looking over Ike's shoulder since he is only A BIT A BIT OK? taller then me. Obviously some of us forgot to stream (I didn't forgor). I rushed the rest to sleep but I kept Ike in secretly to ask for some truth because I knew that he was half lying. 

"Yo, Ike what's the real reason why I am your favourite here because like I didn't really deal with the Rosemi and our teacher's problem very well y'know," I inquired. 

"Well, the truth is I think I feel slightly calmer and more relaxed when I'm around you, the environment is quiet and also I feel like safe. You have a very sharp mouth you know? I find that safe and relaxing that I don't have to feel too annoyed. Also, Your very smart and you know how you dealt with the bullies? I found that you can deal with those small things very well. Besides, Rosemi is your sister and it's a huge deal, you can't deal much about it because you don't have a huge amount of power like the others does. Some of us loose our cool too right?" Ike answered. 

"Ohhh thank you very much, I understand now, Goodnight!" I thanked him and went away to go sleep. 

(ANOTHER CHAP WILL BE COMING TOMORROW OR SMTH SO BE READY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!)