Examinationzzz

It's Saturday, today is my day off streaming!!!!! WOOH!!!

Well? the examinations are coming soon so why not study? I need the marks to get a doctor's degree anyways. 

I head of to the library, while leaving a text for them saying that I won't be home since I went to the library to study. 

There I saw Shu, he was just 'reading' a guide on how to do algebra properly.... the book was the wrong way around  tho...

"Want help? It's easier to study with someone" I offered. 

"To be honest, I wasn't here to study... I was here to avoid eating Mysta's cooking.... He said he was going to cook food this morning BUT since the exminations are coming up why not? let's start studying," Shu responded. 

I smiled and took out an extra notebook for him. I pulled outa book that has algebra, geometry and fractions (cause why not).

"Maybe these would help you? You read yours first and I'll test you later with the book," I suggested. Shu just nodded and started reading the book and taking notes on the key points. I took a book about herbs and started myself. 

We were here for about 30 minutes already when our phones went bozonkers. Hehe they were vibrating like crazy. We both sighed knowing it was Mysta calling us to eat his food. I just turned on do not disturb mode and Shu, he just shut down his phone. 

There is no way I'm going back in that house until 4pm (it's currently 12pm). 

After both of us finished with our books and note taking, we revised them for about like 50mins and started testing each other. With asking random questions from both books. Honestly, I knew Shu was smart but this is too smart! Well only counting maths ofcourse, I'm the best for the rest. 

"Hey, who do you think is the most reliable in NIJISANJI?" Shu suddenly asked. 

"Hmmm it really depends on what to be honest with you, cooking is definetly not Mysta I watched him wash his rice and it was torture like straight up torture," I confirmed. 

(heyyhey~ auther talking here!!!! sorry for the short chap, this is just a small bonding with shu here sooo yeah!!! My exams are coming up so the chapters might get shorter for now!!! Thank you for understanding huns~ღ)