Uh oh-

(Skipping a few days and it's friday night now)

I woke up in my room since I wanted water. Obviously I'm human I need water. DON'T YOU DARE TO ME DE HYDRATED PEOPLE. I peeked outside the window and saw a group of shadowy figures standing in front of the door talking. They were acting really suspicious (No shit sherlock). 

I quickly went to Uki's room, knocked on the door and entered. Uki was meditating, OFCOURSE HE IS, HE NEVER SLEEPS. 

He raised his head and asked, "Do you need something?"

"Well I don't, but there are a few suspicious people standing outside the door-" the doorbell interrupted me in the middle of my sentence but, shoor saves me the trouble anyways. 

We went to the door way and we found Shu climbing down the stars with slippers on and a random mincraft chicken in a cup mug. 

I looked at him and mouthed, "Did you here the doorbell? Do you think it woke the others? Do you think it disturbed the others streaming?"

Shu shook his head and used his fire powers to shape, 'I just finished streaming and wondered what was going on'. 

Makes sense he was still in his streaming cloths, y'know the ones that you see on his model? 

Uki used his magic to create illusionary disguises for us since we don't want to show our real faces. I went behind of them. 

clack. 

clack 

clack

My head whipped around seeing Ike. I let out a sigh, "Thank goodness it is just you."

Ike nodded as Uki gave him a random disguise. I stepped inside the kitchen to pass Ike a knife since I already had a gun. A pretty one infact, it was white, with a silvery dimond shaped crystal on the sides on top of the trigger.  Now enough with the gun, Uki opened the door, "Hello, how may I help you?"

The men whispered around each other, "Are we sure this is the right house?"

"Yes, sir this is the right house for sure." 

They suddenly whipped out a gun on Shu. I guess it is really time to fight...

I peeked just next to Shu's shoulder and smiled then waved, "How are you sir or ma'am?"

They pulled out a katana and put it right to my neck. Just by instinct I pulled my gun and shot the person dead. The other people stared at me, like ALL of them Shu, Uki and Ike too. I glared at the people. I mean Shu, Uki and Ike already killed someone, but the others just looked freaked out and ran away. As soon as the doors closed, "Hah! Those bitches deserved their buts to be whipped by bamboo skin. Only if I can, hehehehe."

"Still you killed someone..." Ike reasoned.

"So what? You did too?" I smirked. 

"No one would know, I wiped the others memories. There will be no police since Shu burnt their bodies and the memories they created in their life time (Just like how Rukadevata was)" Uki said. (I think I spelt Rukadevata wrong... tell me if I did)

"Ah well, we don't tell anyone k?" I confirmed. 

"K" they agreed. 

"Good night!"