Preparing for halloween

"YOOOO HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed. 

"Geez what has gotten into you it's so hard to see you so hyper I guess AND IT IS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!" Ike so called complained. 

"She's always like this expect her to be hyper when it is almost a festival. She loves those things," Rosemi commented or should I say warned?

"Firstly they are not things and they are important times. Welllllllll,  whatever LET'S GO AND BUY COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHHHHH" I cheered. 
"Well ofcourse we don't forget that we all have a photo shoot to do anyways," I reminded, "well still at least we get to choose what to be for the photo shoot." 

I dragged a few of them to the mall of course the others followed since either way their dressing up. I just dragged the most sleepy ones since they have no energy. 

"WOWWWWW!!!!! LOOK!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTEEEE!!!! Yo why don't MYSTA AND LUCA HAVE LIKE MATCHING COSTUMES OR THEY COSPLAY THE SAME THING!!!! oh yeah and Luxiem is doing a cafe themed photo shoot so ya'll better choose your costumes. I'm out have fun!!!" I left the luxiem boys to their work. 

(OKKKK BACK TO MY MADE UP WORK LOL)

I left noctyx to a store which contained a bunch of different spooooky cosplays hehe I kinda chose Uki and Yugo's cosplay. Uki is a vampire and Yugo is a well sea monster hehe. As far as I'm concerned Sonny decided to be a ghost with Fulgur and Alban chose to be a cat. 

Lol Rosemi is dressing up as a queen, Selen a knight or soldier and I decided to dress up as an angel. Well I can't explain all the other cosplays (Yes I'm lazy) but I think I'll mention them later. 

After finishing the shopping I decided to go back to other stores or candy shops or something. Just to prepare for the little kids coming up to our door and doing a trick or treating. Uki and Shu were in charge of the decorations since they are putting it up anyways. We went back home and put up the decorations (I carved the pumpkin and put the lights in the others were streaming). I mean afterall it is my day off from streaming and I finished all homework yesterday (I wish). 

We went of to the photo shoot and Ofcourse, Luxiem goes first and then it's noctyx and stuff. NIJISANJI provided most of the costumes we were dressed in lol 'couse why not. I think the photo shoots were very good honestly the arrangements for this company is very accurate and direct of course the quality is certainly very well to my opinion. 

(SORRYYYYY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST WEEK I WAS BUSY WITH ASSESMENTS I PROMISE I'LL MAKE UP ONE CHAPTER FOR YA'LL THIS OR NEXT WEEKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)