A warm welcome

"I'm finished packing~" I said to my parents.
They were so proud of me even though we weren't blood related but waved me off into the taxi l-like straight up crying... I promised them that I'll video call them or pay them a visit sometime.

The taxi arrived I just had a bag and suitcase I never had much in my room since NIJISANJI already placed all the furniture in marching colours with our main colours mine is white of course haha. I put the key that the company gave me and immediately I ducked because there was a egg.... Flying at me?! What?! And Nina was the first to apologize because she was the closest then the rest and I learnt that the reason why an egg was flying at me was that Mysta just suggested to cook and the other members were trying to stop him from going into the kitchen apparently....

Rosemi cleaned her hand and hugged me she also offered to help me carry it up the house surprisingly it was a two story house that can fit apparently 20 people? Well of course people also live in the basement Selen, Vox, Uki, Pomu, Nina, Reimu, Alban, Luca, Fulgur and Yugo all had their rooms in the basement damn that's a big basement there and the rest of us 10 lived up in the 2nd floor certainly very interesting....

When I went downstairs as I finished organizing my stuff haha they even provided a PC and a gaming chair but I brought my laptop that contained all my school work, filled the book shelf most of my suitcase were books hehe. The room's bed was so luxurious honestly the gold coloured markings with the wood for most of the furniture, the mirror surrounded by shiny gold sprinkles the drawer below it with beautiful markings and not to mention it really looks so good with the silver and white wallpaper MMM it doesn't sting the eye either though the Color's are gold, white, and silver of course, only a slight bit of black on the gaming chair. (I'll put more details later in the story).

Nina cooked dinner (I know I know it's normally that Vox cooks but Nina just seems more responsible and besides she calls herself a mom) I was reflecting on the tweet that NIJISANJI posted about my debut there was a lot like a lot of complaints about how late I debuted for obsydia like a year late? Damn that's a lot of time haha I don't blame them but the fact that I have 3K people waiting for my debut. I frowned and reading all the comments in the tweet wondering should I tweet something...
"Don't frown~ they will all go away soon... besides you see the tweet that says about you? It says what's the point of being evil without a reason to? Welcome our angel who our dragon tamer and rose maiden who are assigned to protect, and that means the whole NIJISANJI will also do that" a sweet voice said.
I turned my head and saw a man that has glasses and greenish and yellowish eyes, it's Ike his head peaked over my shoulder hehe. Nina also  yelled "it's time to eat dinner~"

I went to the dining table and sat down seeing there was a chair that had my name next to Rosemi and Ike my name was gold and the cake sides had silver with the base of it white all the rest of NIJISANJI EN had theirs had it here how fancy haha. Nina made spaghetti as she brought a plate out she was followed by Vox still complaining about how he didn't cook.... As the two were bickering, I just stood up went into a kitchen with two plates of spaghetti and kicked the door open, I came out and the others were so surprised that I made it out of the kitchen since the door was pretty heavy surprisingly, what else do they expect? I helped bring out the dinner.

(The next chapter would be the dinner and after there are a few details that I want to add instead of skipping it)