Debut

All of us went back home as I went to my room to set up my debut, Rosemi, Selen and Ike got ready for a stream to host the debut. Honestly the desk still deserves a praise haha it's so pretty, I wondered who was the designer. The set up was ready in a few minutes I also noticed that I should also arrange the shopping we did.

*Ike pov

As I set up for the debut I noticed that Selen and Rosemi were already waiting for me in the waiting room for the steam. I joined the stream to be welcomed by a engine laugh by Selen since we were all muted for the stream I asked, "what's going on?"
"WE FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH!!!!" Rosemi cried. That's fine anyways since I'm not hungry it would be fine if Nina won't barge into our rooms to yell at us while we were preparing for the debut. Oh- it's time.

"Hello!!!! Here we are to welcome for another debut for obsydia welcome her please~" I welcomed them.
"Oh! Oh! Here her backstory starts!!!" Rosemi reminded us to pay attention.
"This is interesting I wonder who made the animations? It's not a comic tho.. I honestly thought she would write a whole chapter book for that." Selen cheerfully laughed.
"The back story is surely interesting... Oh my god here comes the blood," I commented as the car crashed into her sister, the next thing that surprised me was when her father stabbed her own mother next thing I knew was that blood splattered on our eyes.

*Evelyn pov
I let my waiting room run for 2-3 minutes. I had the documents opened and I took a deep breath thinking this is the same thing as a presentation at school but we are allowed to laugh and it is less scientific.

"Hello~ Welcome to my debut as you might know my name is Evelyn Everheart and I am 169cm tall. (You may change it to feet your dear author is just too lazy haha) (after explaining the tags and introduction) , I can't think about a community name yet so why don't we decide together later in another stream. I certainly love many things but the main things I love are animating, ramen hehe that's my favourite food my favourite colour is white or silver. The main games I love playing are genshin impact, valorant (did I spell that right?) and my dislikes are certainly bugs I hate hate hate bugs including rats they carry so much bacteria on the they also might carry a few more germs you know mosquitoes land on poop as well as if they bite you, you might have poop on the place they touched ew." I explained myself as I had my debut stream honestly I'm done sooo as usual I join the hosting stream after a while of streaming something normal like being asked questions by the chat ect ect.
"Hello!!!!" I was welcomed as I joined the hosting stream.
"Hello Rosemi Ike and Selen!!!," I replied to their welcomes.
"Too bad I can't be your senpai" Ike said.
"Oh yeahhhhhhh I completely forgot since I debuted in an older group that makes me your senpai!!! Hehe that also means I can play the senpai card~" I teased.
"I... never signed up for this..." Ike replied. Of course that line when is there a collab where he doesn't complain.
"Well you seem confident at pronouncing our names? Well of course you can anyways but can YOU pronounce the jp names?" Selen asked.
"Of course I can but only if I know more..." I replied to her question.    
"HAHAHHAHA WHAT?! HOW MANY JP DO YOU EVEN KNOW???" Selen said with her engine laugh. 
Ohh well... I have seen two of the Vtubers specialties now how fun is it that I am the one who caused it. Maybe I should annoy Ike even more the next collab we get. Talking about collabs I have a whole obsydia collab going on soon. I could already see some people in my chat asking for a karaoke stream but don't worry that won't be coming anytime soon

As soon as the streams ended the rest of NIJISANJI EN came to congratulate me on getting over the most nervous part of becoming a streamer. 

(A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter I didn't get any insparation while writing it so it might be boring heheheheeeeeeeeeeee and it is also rushed)