Meeting NIJISANJI EN

(I am truly sorry but ILUNA won't exist just yet I'll add them when we get more into the story just a small reminder Petra doesn't exits Here I'm so sorry)

Here at the NIJISANJI building I was just walking around and I saw a few no a lot of people walking over about 19 or so I saw Rosemi running towards me again second time today haha but this time she was yelling, "I MISSED YOU!!!!!"
I looked at her with a look saying "I just left you for a few hours."

A female with purple hair caught my eye since she was the first one to approach me and Rosemi. I said, "hello! My name is Evelyn Everheart, you may call me Evelyn. I take that your name is Selen the other member from Obsydia?"

She smiled a sly one to my opinion... and said, "Yes!!!! And FINALLY WE AREN'T A DUO ANYMORE!!!!!! Obsydia collabs will certainly be more fun!"

I sweat dropped at how much energy they all had. Another thing that caught my eye was this brown haired boy with blue highlights I suddenly realised that was Ike on my opinion he slays in that outfit.
I said, "Never knew you were in NIJISANJI Ike"
He was in shock saying, "You are the new member of obsydia?!"
This man had the urge to say THAT like what-
But I just showed a smile that wanted to kill.

Rosemi looked at us saying, "what a surprise!!! You two know each other already!!! Wooh! (Quickly introduces Noctyx, the rest of Luxiem, lazulight and ethyria) ANNNDDDD GREAT NEWS THESE ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE WE ARE WORKING WITH IN SCHOOL!!!!!"

"Well it's nice to meet you all!" I held out my hand to shake theirs but instead they gave me a high five.... Ok?

Annnd went home to pack because I will be moving into the NIJISANJI building...... TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS SATURDAY AND THE TEACHERS FORGOT (sorry for the poor planning)