Chapter 6 ~❀~

Forty Days Before

To say Greyson was mad would be an understatement. This guy is going all wolfie mode the next day while I'm just sitting on his office chair drink my hot chocolate.

"Someone has dared to touch her father!! I deserve to know who the hell it was before I rip loro palle fuori!!" He spat over the phone.

Now I know that threat of ripping their balls out is a bit too much. But I don't say anything.

"I agree son, but please remember that Ana hardly remembers him." Nathaniel explained full of reason.

"She's mine though!! I wish you didn't make me leave town up north to visit some random stupid pack!!!" Greyson seethed.

"I'm sorry but Greyson, as part of being the Alpha King. You have to visit other packs that are really far away. But the plus side is that you don't have to be alone. You can take Ana with you the next time you visit a pack." He explains with a laugh.

Greyson just growled. I guess he got mad because that wasn't the topic Greyson was thinking when he blamed his father for making him leave town around the time that mysterious man saved me.

But ignoring that, I place my mug of hot chocolate on the black wooden desk and then looked over at a red eyed Greyson. It's now or nothing.

"Come sit down alpha, you need to relax." I say looking at him, at his reaction to when I said my first Italian word to him which was alpha.

Greyson's eyes went from red to black and he licked his lips.

"I'll call you later father. Bye." He hanged up and placed his phone on the bookshelf that was next to him.

It shocked me how tall he was because the bookshelf was taller than me.

He then walked up to me and lifted me up and sat down and sat me in his lap. He looked down at me with his black eyes.

"My Compagno giocherellona. You speak Italian with that pretty little mouth of yours?" He asks impressed licking my left cheek.

"Yes, I took Italian back home in college." I whispered looking into his eyes.

I really don't get why that was naughty though because he just called me his naughty mate.

"I'm impressed my little mate. My mother is full Italian. She grew up in Florence, Italy and moved here into this town when she was seventeen. That is when she met my father. And you know what happened after." He explains.

"She seems like a nice woman." I say truthfully.

Greyson nodded then looked at my lips and bit his own.

"May I baciarti bello?" He asks huskily.
He asked me if he could kiss me, which I thought about and then looked at him and nodded.

He smirked and crashed his lips onto mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he gripped my waist and I felt his tongue pushing mine around.

I felt a hand grip my butt and give it a big spanking making me gasp. I then ended up straddling him without breaking contact.

After for what feels like twenty minutes, I pulled away panting. He wasn't done because he was kissing my neck. He kissed this one spot and pulled away with a smirk.

"That spot on your neck, is where I will mark you." He says with a grin.

I just blushed. Why is he so blunt about everything?!

"Come on Ana let's go to the living room because I want to watch the news." He explains while patting my butt making me get up.

Once he stood up, he grabbed my hand and  I grabbed my hot chocolate and we both walked out of his office. I made sure to turn the light off.

We walked into the living room and he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV with a remote that was on the couch. I sat next to him on the end and he wrapped an arm around my waist and started to rub my hip.