Chapter 8 ~❀~

Thirty-six Days Before

  This is the last day that we are here in this messed up pack.

And I'm glad because last night, their low excuse of an alpha crawled into Greyson and I's bed with me laying down in it while

Greyson was showering. And Him having an excellent sense of smell, could smell alpha Paul in our bedroom. Mixed with the men's shampoo that he was using.

  So, seeing Greyson walk out of the bathroom butt naked was defiantly something that will haunt my dreams from here on to an eternity, and the fact that Greyson Jr. was nine inches long which makes me fear the mating ceremony that is now thirty-six days away.

  After a red-faced Paul walks out of our bedroom, Greyson just smirked at me and said that "it's waiting for me" whatever that means.

  Here we are the day after, Sophie and I are sitting under the same freaking tree.

Except we are eating some hamburgers and French fries.

Greyson only cooked it for me and Sophie.

  "I heard it's supposed to snow. Tristen and I watched the news this morning before we went out." Sophie says drinking her bottle of ginger ale.

  "I love the snow. In my old town, my brothers and I used to have snowball fights. But it was always two against one." I frown at the memory.

  "Oh well that's not nice of them. But what made you like the snow?" She asks while taking a fry.

  I looked down at the blanket that we were sitting on and looking at the purple flannel pattern that it wears. As I am about to explain to Sophie why I like when it snows.

  "Just how perfect and pure it is. Like it brings me comfort and chills. Which is exactly how I like it to be." I explain softly while eating my burger.

  "That's deep Ana. Have you thought about being a writer?" Sophie asks.

  "Well not really, I was about to be an intern for some hospital. But then we moved into a new town. Let alone a new country." I sigh.

  "My dad is the head of neurosurgery and he told me that he can pull some strings to make me be an intern at the town hospital. But I told him that I would just find something else to do." I explain while biting my lip.

  "I just want to see what my destiny is." I said.

  "Do you know what it is Ana?" Sophie asks softly.

  I looked up at her and took a giant bite from my burger and then ate a bunch of my fries and nodded while swallowing my food.

  "To become Luna queen of werewolves." I say.

  Sophie smiled and nodded. Then we got back to watching our shirtless beasts of men train the pack.

  Later that evening, Greyson loaded both of our bags into the trunk of the limo.

  "You know prince Greyson; I would like it better if you guys left in the morning." Alpha Paul explains irritated.

  Just then a pregnant woman with blonde hair stands next to Alpha Paul.

  "Goodbye prince Greyson." She squeals while blowing Greyson a goodbye kiss.

  Greyson just grunts while pulling me into his arms.

  "Are you ready beta Tristen?" Greyson asks
looking over at Tristen who's having one arm around Sophie while he was carrying their bags on the other hand.