Chapter 22~❀~

Eight Days Before

  "Beautiful wake up." Greyson says softly.

  I groan and reach out to grab his shirt and when I did, I pulled him towards me and he just chuckles.

  "Sleep now." I mumbled.

  I heard him grunt.

  "Did you just tell me what to do?" He asks with amusement.

  "Yeah I did. Now let me sleep." I grumbled.

  He sighs and crawls in the covers and pulls me against his chest and kissed my cheek.

  "Only for an hour." He says.

  *DREAM*

  I woke up to some growling outside, and I instantly started to feel for Greyson.

  When I didn't feel him, I sat up and got out of bed and wrapped my dark red silky bathrobe and tied it then walked out of my bedroom and down the hall and down the stairs.

It was pouring rain outside, but I didn't care. I only cared if Greyson was alright. When I did, I ran down the street to the gate and two guards were too busy fighting off rogues to notice my presence.

  Once I got deep in the woods, I saw a bunch of Rogues tearing Greyson's wolf apart limb from limb.

  "GREYSON!!!" I screamed.

  Then I started to sob.

  Then a grey wolf looks at me and says that "you're not dreaming."

  I then screamed again.

  *END of DREAM*

  "Ana!! Hey!" I heard Greyson yell and I instantly sat up panting.

  My eyes were watery, and I looked up at him frowning at me.

  "Beautiful, I'm right here." He says softly rubbing my arm.

  I sat up and he placed me on his lap. And that's when I buried my face into his chest and sobbed. While he was rubbing my back.

  After an hour or two, I slid off his lap and sat next to him and rubbed my eyes. Then let out a cough.

  "Can you tell me about it?" He asks softly.

  I looked at him and sighed.

  "I dreamt that there was a rogue attack and I saw you get torn apart by a bunch of them. I was so scared that I might have lost you." I croaked.

  Greyson looks into my eyes and bites his lips.

  Then I started to cry again.

  Ugh, who knew that Greyson dying could have such a big effect on me.

  "Ana I'm here. Nothing will happen to me. I promise." He says putting his fingers under my chin.

  And looking at me intensely.

  "Promise me?" I ask him.

  He nods and pecks my salty wet lips.

  "Yes, I do. Now come on, I was going to make you breakfast but now it's lunch time." He chuckles.

  Then helped me out of bed.

  ~•~
  "Man, that's a messed-up dream." Sophie whispers next to me.

  We currently are in some discussion room but seated on a couch in the far right watching our guys discuss some werewolf laws.

  And it was damn boring.