Chapter 5 ~❀~

Forty~Two Days Before

I woke up with my hand on a piece of paper which I'm guessing is a note. I sat up and read it.

Good morning my luce del sole,

If you want to see me, I'm in the dungeons which is below the castle. I really don't recommend you come down there. But if you're a really curious person like I know you are then you probably could come. If you decide that you don't.... It's fine. I can't wait to play with you when I get home.

Love Always,

                        Your compagno sexy

I rolled my eyes because he just called me his sunshine and instead of his name he puts sexy mate. I wonder how he can speak Italian. It can't be his father because his father looks Caucasian. Maybe his mother is because she seems pretty dark, darker than his father.

I decided to let my curiosity get the best of me and see Greyson myself. I want to see if he isn't killing any innocent being.

So I got up and threw on some cream jeans and a light grey tank top and a black cardigan that goes down past my butt, and some black flip flops. I put my hair in a side bun, then grab my small cream satchel and then walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. When I made it into the kitchen, Greyson already made fried eggs and three sausage links. He left another note next to my plate.

I picked it up and read it.

                      My bello comagno,

I knew you couldn't resist my food. So I'm guessing that you are going to see me in the dungeons. Which I would love to see that body get down and dirty. But know this warning my little one, la mia bestia é fuori.

Love Greyson

I was confused with the last part, my beast is out? I threw the note away and started to eat my breakfast and I couldn't help but moan. This was too good. So I just sat there in silence enjoying my delicious food that Greyson has prepared for me.

When I finished, I washed the dishes and then started to walk to the front door. It was another note on the door, but this one just said that the house key is on the small table that was in between the two staircases. And that I have to lock the door.

I frowned at the left staircase, I wonder what hallway that leads to. I mean, he only made us tour down our hallway and the backyard pool. And that's it.

So I grabbed the key and got out of the front door. And locked it then put the key in my satchel and started to walk out of the big yard and down the street to the castle.

I saw the queen working on her garden in front of the mansion across the street from Greyson so I stopped and decided to say good morning to her.

"Good morning your majesty!" I shouted and waved.

She looked up and smiled at me and waved back at me.

"Good morning dear Ana, and please call me Kristen. You're my future daughter in law." She yells back laughing softly.

"Oh okay, Kristen. I'm just about to see Greyson." I yell.

"Oh okay maybe you can domare la sua bestia." She yelled.

So she is Italian. I have to ask her at lunch. Also I have to tame his beast? She means the beast Greyson warned me about in the note?

"Okay!! What time will we all have lunch?" I asked/yelled.