Chapter 18~❀~

Sixteen Days Before

  "So, Ana, are you ready to have the next heir?" Nathaniel asks me.

  I nod.

  "Yeah, I just hope he's looks just like Greyson. Because Greyson is way hotter than me." I explain whilst frowning.

  Greyson grabbed my hand and kisses it. And then my lips.

  "You're beautiful. I hope he gets your eyes because I could get lost in them for eternity." He says softly.

  I gulp.

  Well that's deep.

  "Let's just eat your mom's delicious soup." I laugh nervously.

  Greyson smirks at me and then kisses my cheek.
  I look over at his mom and she had her hand over her chest. Looking at us with such adoration.

  "You two remind so much of me and Nate when we were young." She says dreamily.

  I smile at her.

  "Thank you, Kristen. And this soup is really good." I say changing the subject quickly because it's awkward to talk about Greyson and me.

  I mean, I know that we're considered a "couple". But it's still an awkward topic for me.

  "I'm glad you like it Ana. It took me all morning long to make it just right." She tells me softly.

  "This woman just couldn't leave the kitchen." Nate says smiling at Kristen.

  She giggles when he kisses her cheek.

  He was about to kiss her mated mark on her neck, but then Greyson clears his throat.

  "Please no PDA, you guys make me want to drag Ana with me back to our house and torture her with my own idea of PDA." Greyson says grinning to himself.

  I roll my eyes and rip a piece of my bread and dip it in my soup.

  "So, what plans do you have today Greyson?" Nate asks him.

  "About to go to the training fields after this." Greyson says with his mouth full.

  I pinched his arm and he looked down at me.

  "Manners Greyson." I say calmly.

  He rolled his eyes and nodded.

  "Is Ana going too?" Kristen asks him.

  Greyson looks at me and bites his lips. While I raised my eyebrow at him.

  I want to know what's in the training fields.

  "Mom, there are some unmated males on there." Greyson explains carefully.

  "But Greyson, Ana deserves to tour the whole castle. And she didn't get to see the training fields because it was cold. So, I think that's a good idea to bring her." Nathaniel says smirking at an annoyed Greyson.

  Kristen was looking at me as if she's asking me for help.

  I gave her a smile and a nod.

  I then looked at Greyson.

  "Please Greyson, I promise to not be out of your sight. I just want to see the trees." I say softly grabbing his arm.

  He was looking at me and kissed me on the lips
.
  "Okay beautiful, but don't talk to any male, besides Marco, Tristen, Luke and I." He says grabbing my hand and looks at me sternly.

  I frown at him but nod.

  "Yeah okay Greyson." I say.
  ~•~

  "Beautiful come on." Greyson tells me.