Chapter 25~❀~

Two Days Before

I couldn't breathe.

I sit up on my bed and take slow deep breaths. Then get out and walk to Greyson's room across the hall.

He'll do something about my nightmares. Hopefully.

Before I could knock, the door was opened, and Greyson gives me a small tired smile.

"I'm sorry to wake you, but can I sleep in your room with you?" I ask him quietly.

His eyes held so much admiration and he smiled even more.

"I would like that Ana. Did you have a nightmare?" He asks me while letting me in his bedroom.

"Yeah, I seem to not have any when I'm with you." I say walking in.

"That's the mate bond. When you sleep with your mate, they take away all your fears of the night." He explains.

We both get in the bed and he was laying on his back and I laid against his chest and his arms circled around me, like they're guarding me from anymore nightmares.

I kissed him on the lips which he returned as well.

"I'm going to move your stuff here during the day." He tells me.

I nod and cuddle more into his chest. And he kisses my cheek.

~•~
"Greyson you have to let Ana go." His father pleads.

Greyson growled and smashed me against his chest while kissing my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"No!! I can't be apart from Ana! Let me bring her with me!!" Greyson roars.

I sighed and looked up at him.

"Hey, look at me." I say softly.

Which he does and his eyes are pitched black.

"Listen I'll come with you. Just please stop being angry for no reason. It's scaring me." I say while rubbing his beautiful toned cheek.

He sighed and kissed my nose.

"Okay, how long is the drive?" He asks looking at the guards and his dad.

"Two hours." His dad says.

Greyson nods and then closes his eyes and breathes in and out.

"Alright, we'll be down in twenty minutes. I want some time with my beautiful Ana." He tells them.

They nod and walk out of the throne room, leaving Greyson and I alone for a couple of minutes.

"Are you sure that I'm allowed to come with you?" I ask him quietly.

"Yeah, since our ceremony is in two days, it's harder to be away from your mate." He explains pecking my lips.

I was thinking.

"Second thoughts? Because now is a good time to tell me how you really feel Ana. Tell me and I'll help you." He tells me quietly.

I sighed. It's now or never.

"It's just, I'm nervous with how harsh it will be. I was scared, but if it's something that your culture does, then I respect it. Who am I to judge something that means a lot to you and your family?" I ask him quietly.

He looks down at me with admiration hoping I continue. Which I do.

"I'm nervous because of what will happen after the ceremony. And the ceremony. You do know that I'm a virgin? And if I have to lose my virginity then might as well make some things done my way." I tell him.