Chapter 13~❀~

Twenty-six Days Before

I couldn't sleep.

Not with Greyson being in the hospital.

They sent me home, when they put him to sleep. And told me to come visit when he wakes up.

So here I am. having a sleepless nap because all I can think about is Greyson.

"You know, Greyson is going to flip out when he finds out that Ana has been sent home." Regina explains to Sophie.

"Yeah, yesterday Tristan won't let any nurses touch me when he was getting his checkup. So, there's no doubt that Greyson will be like that about Ana." Sophie chuckles.

I sit up and see the two gossip girls gossiping about me.

"Excuse me, but if you two want to talk about me, at least make it be somewhere that isn't my bedroom." I say annoyed.

Regina just smirks at me, and Sophie was smiling shyly at me.

"Your room? Last time I checked; your room is across the hall Miss Bennett." Regina informs me smirking some more.

I blushed.

"Well, I mean. Since he's obsessed with my scent, I'm just leaving it on his bed so that when he does come home, he can have a peaceful sleep." I say as a matter of fact whilst patting the bed.

Regina just rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. So, are you going to see him today?" Regina asks me.

I shake my head.

"Why should I? They probably would send me back." I say getting out of Greyson's extremely comfortable king-sized bed.

"Well they can't because I'm pretty sure Greyson is awake and is flipping out." Sophie says while smirking at me.

I sighed, and then walk up to them.

"Okay then, I guess I'll stop by." I sigh in defeat.
They both pat my back.

"That's the spirit my girl." Regina chimes.

"Thanks, I'll let you guys know how it went." I say smiling at them.

"You better." Regina says giving me a pointed look.

Once both girls left, I decided to change.
~•~

"Excuse me, but nobody can go back there. Only royalty can go, and from the looks of you, you look poor. I can't have my mate the future werewolf king be in the same hospital as a poor girl just like yourself." Some nurse says.

I frowned at her.

He can have more than one mate?

"Ah Ana, let her through Natalie. Greyson is flipping out that you aren't there." The king explained whilst walking up to me.

I looked back at Natalie, who's face paled.

Why is she so afraid? Isn't he going to be her father in law?

He then led me to the back and up to the private waiting room.

Tristan was at the front desk talking to the queen. They both looked at me, Tristan was smirking at me while the queen was smiling lovingly at me.

"He's awake Ana. And he kept on asking about you. He went ballistic about an hour ago because a doctor told him that he told a couple of nurses to send you home." Queen Kristin sighs.

I nodded at her and then open the door to Greyson's room.

He looked mad and then saw me enter and smiled.